FS HUGE collection of vinyl records

ChadTodd

Here is the whole list......

Cher..., promo album, Lennon sisters, Cole porter.....kiss me kate, Barbara streisand......stoney end! Sinbad sailor...take spinners for children! David bowie....ziggy stardust, Ed sullavin...spot pacific, Linda rondstat...living in the usa, west side story soundtrck, Tommy Dorset featuring frank sinatra,....cat stevens.....back to earth, carpenters....rainy days, the hobbit with Rankin bass,with illustrated book, collectors library of the great composers,Silver anniversary longinessymphonette, cher...I'd rather believe in you, chicago, critics choice, carol king....tapestry, urban cowboy soundtrack dean Martin's greatest hits carpenters.....singles plus like 50 more records!,,,,, I've looked up a lot of these records and I have a good idea of their value, so here is a very generous price for all. 600.00 dollars but I'm willing to negotiate. MAKE ME A FAIR OFFER A ND THEY'RE ALL YOURS

Where did you look them up? Were they sold items or were the items currently for sale? Have you considered the condition of your copies versus the copies that have sold? Are you sure the pressing of yours was identical to those matched up to?

Why not share the discogs link to the versions that you have. I would love to see the $200+ copy of Blondes Have More Fun you mentioned. I assume yours is a perfect match to this one (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rod-Stewart-Signed-Framed-1978-Blondes-Have-More-Fun-Record-Album-Display-/191619629729?hash=item2c9d6b82a1:g:jMUAAOSwMmBVlaGP)