Pvris: Acoustic 10" EP

Han Solo

i ordered 2 the day it released but when i looked to check my account the order said cancelled... like wtf? did anyone else have this happen but still got their order? some one else mentioned they never got a shipping notice but still got theirs.

Did you have enough funds in your account? That's all I can think of. Hope you still get it

• 3 months later...
On June 13, 2016 at 11:31 AM, Han Solo said:

Looks like they are doing a second press since the first batch sold so well. 500 again, this time on white vinyl and only available through Banquet Records. 

http://www.banquetrecords.com/PVRISEP

Did you place an order? Do you know if it charges you right away, or if it charges you when it ships?

On 6/13/2016 at 1:31 PM, Han Solo said:

Looks like they are doing a second press since the first batch sold so well. 500 again, this time on white vinyl and only available through Banquet Records. 

http://www.banquetrecords.com/PVRISEP

Thanks for posting!  Love this band.  Had a good experience with this website shipping from the UK to the US when Bring Me The Horizon's That's The Spirit came out.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...