FS/FT: Pop Punk and Metalcore

MichaelWK109

12 inch records:
Like Pacific- Distant Like You Asked- Aqua/ Orange/ Red Smash- Limited to 100- OPENED TO CONFIRM COLOR, NEVER PLAYED- $35
Sudden Suspension- There's A Bigger Picture Here- Half Green/Half Silver with White Splatter- Limited to 150- SEALED- $12

This Wild Life- Clouded- Black- First Press- Limited to 100- Signed by Entire Band- $40

The Story So Far- Self Titled- Half Cream, Half Electric Blue- First Press- Limited to 5000- $18

The Story So Far- Under Soil and Dirt- Mustard Yellow- Sixth Press- Limited to 3000- $12

Heart to Heart- Dulce- Half Black/Half Clear w/Red Splatter- First Press- Limited to 200- $10

The Sound of Animals Fighting- Tiger and the Duke- Transparent Red- First Press- Limited to ????- SEALED- $25

2 LP Set:

Asking Alexandria- The Black- White with Black Splatter- Limited to 250- SEALED- $25
Batman Begins- Original Soundtrack- Brown/Orange Marbled- ? Press- Limited to 2000- SEALED- $20

Batman The Dark Night Rises- Original Soundtrack- Dark Blue/Black Marbeled- ? Press- Limited to 2000- SEALED- $20

10 inch records:
Pentimento- Inside the Sea- Aqua with White Splatter- Limited to 300- $10

7 inch records:
River Oaks- Self Titled- Clear/Black/Grey Wedge- Limited to 300- SEALED- $7

Real Friends- Three Songs About The Past Year Of My Life- Yellow With Green Splatter- Second Press- Limited to 300- $8

Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties- Bittersweet- Cherry Red- Limited to 1000- SEALED- $11

The Wonder Years- Leavenhouse 11:30- Clear with Screen Printed B Side- First Press- Limited to 492- Make Offer

CDs:
Handguns- Life Lessons- SEALED- $5

Ice Nine Kills- Every Trick in the Book- SEALED- $8

Neck Deep- Life's Not Out To Get You- SEALED- $8
All Time Low- Future Hearts- SEALED- $8

Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties- We Don't Have Each other- $8

Neck Deep- Rain in July/A History of Bad Decisions- $8

Neck Deep- Life's Not Out To Get You- Target Special Edition- SEALED- $10

This Wild Life- Clouded- SIGNED BY ENTIRE BAND- $20

Yellowcard- Lift A Sail- BOOKLET SIGNED BY ENTIRE BAND- $25

Ice Nine Kills- Safe is Just a Shadow- SIGNED BY ENTIRE BAND- $30

Ice Nine Kills- The Burning- SIGNED BY ENTIRE BAND- $30

Cassettes:
A Day To Remember- What Separates Me From You- Black- Limited to 200- SEALED- $15

rationale.- Confines- Blue- First Press- Limited to 75- SEALED- $15

rationale.- Confines- Green Tint- First Press- Limited to 50- SEALED- $25

rationale.- Confines- Yellow- First Press- Limited to 75- SEALED- $15

Most prices are not final, if you're interested at all, ask. I am willing to trade on most items, if you have something that I might be interested in, throw me an offer. Buy multiple items to get bundle deals!

Prices do not include shipping, we will discuss that when we make the deal. It won't be much for anyone in the US.

Edited by MichaelWK109

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested in grabbing that Like Pacific smash but not for 37 bucks. Thats a little crazy for a record that just came out recently and by a pretty small band. I understand it came in a bundle for 25 but that bundle came with just the record and a CD. It seems the norm these days are around 20 for just a record alone so I'd be willing to do 25. 

I'd be interested in grabbing that Like Pacific smash but not for 37 bucks. Thats a little crazy for a record that just came out recently and by a pretty small band. I understand it came in a bundle for 25 but that bundle came with just the record and a CD. It seems the norm these days are around 20 for just a record alone so I'd be willing to do 25. 

PMed!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...