PO Converge - You Fail Me - 10 year Aniversary NOW

35 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Does it still have the vinyl only song from the original presses? Maybe that's why some people are saying "Bonus track(s)"

The vinyl only song will be on the repress according to this tumblr post.

http://deathwishinc.tumblr.com/post/143555820382/please-tell-me-wolves-at-my-door-is-going-to-be-on

22 hours ago, fizio59 said:

I think that the package of this is going to be very very nice.

I'm not sure but looking at this pic the sleeve seems to be gatefold. Aren't those two black & white panels the inside of the gatefold?

f43e163f-9732-4ab5-9695-99b5540e63c9.jpg

Also the inner sleeve looks super cool, never seen a triple gatefold inner sleeve before.

8dc16296-8bd5-4eed-b079-0e0565cc6aea.jpg

All the pics showed in the newsletter, including the pics of the discs, are actually photos and not mockups, like they already have sleeves and vinyl in stock, wondering why this won't ship until June 10.

Also, don't know where that info came from at the time but I read that this was going to include bonus track/s but actually it doesn't..

Quadruple Gatefold Inner Sleeve (custom made for the project). Widespine outer jacket, not a gatefold.

Thanks. 

-J.

5 hours ago, dstrange said:

Is there a chance the vinyl is hitting Amazon.ca for Canadians or any cheaper option shipping wise?

Would love to support DW directly but the shipping (not DW's fault) is killing me @ $16.50 to Canada. $44.42 Canadian in total for an lp.........................

Any pressing numbers?

26 bucks shipping to the UK, before I realised there was an eu store. Ah well, it only would have saved me like 7 quid total over my order.

5 hours ago, dstrange said:

Is there a chance the vinyl is hitting Amazon.ca for Canadians or any cheaper option shipping wise?

Would love to support DW directly but the shipping (not DW's fault) is killing me @ $16.50 to Canada. $44.42 Canadian in total for an lp.........................

Any pressing numbers?

Jacob talked about a repress already being in the works because of the huge demand. In case the /2.000 white should not hit retail (which is doubtful), I'm pretty sure the next one will.