PO Converge - You Fail Me - 10 year Aniversary NOW

59 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

its definitely not to be a dick, i just think others should have a shot at obtaining one.

Yeah, but saying "I'll donate $5 more dollars to charity, give me the thing!" is how you get deathwish to say "Well, no more of that ever" amongst themselves.

When deathwish gave that dude a clear of the BBC 7" for a charitable donation it was a really cool thing they offered. Treating it like the Price is Right is super shitty.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

Just now, Bladewillisisdead said:

Yeah, but saying "I'll donate $5 more dollars to charity, give me the thing!" is how you get deathwish to say "Well, no more of that ever" amongst themselves.

ok i get your point, i should have just said " if there is an option, ill donate to charity for a chance to get one like others"

I've been lucky enough to get sent a "friends" press once or twice.  Each time it was a awesome surprise.  Made me feel good about supporting the bands and the label.  I hope anyone who does get one has that same feeling.  I know when i saw the picture of the clear my hopes were definitely raised but I'm super happy with just having this reissue either way.  Don't ruin a good thing.

My dl code downloaded about 80% and disappeared from my download queue and the code is expired. If someone dropbox me the zip, I will be so happy as this is my only means to hear the reissue until I upgrade turntables. I sent Deathwish an email but on the scale of things they deal with my issue is very unimportant to them. 

41 minutes ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

My dl code downloaded about 80% and disappeared from my download queue and the code is expired. If someone dropbox me the zip, I will be so happy as this is my only means to hear the reissue until I upgrade turntables. I sent Deathwish an email but on the scale of things they deal with my issue is very unimportant to them. 

I'll have two DLCs eventually, so if by the time my US copy arrives you're still in need, it's yours. 

7 hours ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

^This is very important - messaged!

8 hours ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

I was wondering why I got a PM with a download code from Caleb. I'll forward the code over to you.

This is the only time I actually feel bad about confusing someone with our usernames. Sorry, Deathwish dudes!

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I was wondering why I got a PM with a download code from Caleb. I'll forward the code over to you.

This is the only time I actually feel bad about confusing someone with our usernames. Sorry, Deathwish dudes!

Guess it's time you fuckers change your names. ; )

Got my KRM red/black blob today. This might be the single best $22 record I've ever bought. Incredible slipcase and quad gatefold inner packaging, the new mastering is absolutely incredible.

I might put this on my best-of-2016 end list because it's just that good. It's not new music but the new mastering and the care put into the packaging is unbelievable. And the price point, too, $22 shipped for all this is amazing.

7 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

6 hours ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

Didn't mean to imply customers aren't important but a download is nothing compared to like, lost LPs or other things!! Thank you so much, Caleb!!! 

whoops......

Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg

glad you got it at least!

1 hour ago, mattisr1984 said:

I got the KRM color in the mail today and there's no doubt the redux  is THE definitive version of this record. Sound is absolutely crushing (you can actually tell they made improvements) and the packaging is on point.

For real. IMO this is the mix that this album deserves.