Laser-Cut Acrylic Boxset - (blink fans, brand new fans, etc.)

Laser Cut Acrylic Box-set Preorders

Hey there fellow VC-er,

Do you have a small collection of vinyl that you wish you had a boxset for? Well, look no further. I am creating acrylic box-sets.

I am using the recent blink-182 model I created as a base (see pictures). Its dimensions are 12.75” high, 13” wide, and 2.75” deep. This fits 10-11 double gatefold albums without plastic sleeves.

Base price is $45 based on the materials, time, and laser cutter use I can get. I’m hoping to use the media mailers I have to be able to send these for around $49 shipped as media mail.

What You Will Receive:

-How-to instructions

-Five (5) acrylic pieces that will be assembled together to create your own box-set

Super-glue the edges, let it dry, and you’re good to go. I am not shipping these glued together because I am 99.9% sure USPS will break it apart in transit.

Price:

Base model (12.75x13x2.75) with no etching = $45

Base model with etching (your image choice, 2 sides) = $50

Custom dimensions with etching = $55

Shipping = Media mail $4 flat rate

Custom orders:

If you would like a custom order (i.e. custom imaging, custom dimensions), please be advised that this means I have to create a new file for your order, which takes production time/money/material.

How to Order:

These will be preorder format. This is because I am fronting the cost of the material, so in order to not lose out, you will preorder and then I can order the correct amount of material based on the number of preorders I get.

Timeline:

This isn’t the speediest process, and it will take some weekends to get these orders in. Each box takes about an hour to cut out/peel off the protective material. It takes even longer on etched surfaces. So please understand this will take a long time to get all of them done. I will be doing them on a first-come-first served order basis. So PM me and we’ll start a queue.

I think I will take the first 10 people and cut off from there. Be advised, I’m also posting this in a blink collectors group, so if you’re interested, act soon. I’ll do another round in the next month or two.

Lastly, please understand that this is the first time I am doing something like this, so please be patient!

When you PM me, please fill out these details so I can start creating an organized list of people. Remember, first come, first served.

Order Form

Name:

Model type (base model, base model with etching, custom dimensions):

Dimensions (if base model, leave blank):

Custom details (please speicify specific dimensions if necessary): 00”h x 00”w x 00”d

Custom image(s): Please email me the images you wish to use in true black and white. Anything in black will be etched

Address:

Paypal:

No refunds/no returns as these pieces are custom made. Thank you!

jl15as.jpg

4i5v7.jpg

30d9v82.jpg

2wozmtc.jpg

Edited by [Banned User]

I don't know what an expedit is, but the height is 12.75". I will be including dollar bin records to offset the media mail requirements.

EDIT: wait, is this like a shelving system type? I'm not quite sure. I think the full height will be around 13" exactly. Might be a snug fit.

Many of you asked about the money up front:

I need the money up front to cover cost of the material.

I asked for your PayPal's so I can invoice you the correct price based on your custom choices + shipping. So the quicker you get your dimensions/designs in, the quicker I can order material for everyone.

The logos need to be black and white images. Anything in black will be etched, anything white will be left clear/transparent.

Hopefully this helps to answer more questions.

EDIT: There are about 3 spots left by the way.

Very excited! Just got my mock up back! What'cha think? Will house the SlyVinyl Records Discography. I had him make it a tad bit wider so I had room to add more releases as our label continues to pump stuff out! Can't wait! Will post final pics when I have it in-hand

e9LVv0g.jpg