PO: Maylene & The Sons of Disaster (SMLXL Vinyl)

mmhmm

40 minutes ago, Fridge Fox said:

Isn't this one of the albums Virgil was just giving away near the end of VC/SH? Does this mean my Ghost Buffalo albums are worth something now?

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2016 at 5:39 PM, Fridge Fox said:

Holy shit. Glad I have my splatter. Even though one day I'd like to have all three variants .

1 hour ago, combatchuckaa said:

They're a good label. And a vinyl delay shouldn't be surprising...or it might be if this is the first time you've preordered something.

I don't mind delays since we all know how swamped all the pressing plants are. A quick email with a heads up of the delay would have be nice though just to keep us in the know. Regardless, I'm really, REALLY looking forward to this. My anticipation is building!

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, vinny0190 said:

Was curious if Maylene would be shipping soon so I sent them an email. They replied, "It is being manufactured now. Hope it is done soon", so I guess we'll all be waiting a bit longer. 

Thanks for hitting them up. Worth the wait. Wonder what plant he is going through. Maybe I'll ask since I've already been in correspondence with him [smlxl]. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2016 at 10:42 PM, mossy said:

yikes. On another note, what the hell happened with them recording "V," ?  They were hyping it up in January and all of a sudden went silent. 

Edit: damn iPhone and autocorrect. 

I was just thinking about that the other day. I think I remember Dallas saying they were looking for a label because he wasn't comfortable with crowd funding an album or something. I could be very wrong on that though. I have no idea where that interview went or if it's relevant at this point anymore. 

Back in late Dec. / early Jan. they started the writing process.

They are shopping around for a label.

Not sure if they have actually recorded anything yet.

I'm friends with one of Dallas' exs. Tempted to hit her up, and see if she knows anything.

uWrQFto.jpg

Edited by Dave Grohl

1 hour ago, Dave Grohl said:

Back in late Dec. / early Jan. they started the writing process.

They are shopping around for a label.

Not sure if they have actually recorded anything yet.

I'm friend with one of Dallas' exs. Tempted to hit her up, and see if she knows anything.

Oh right on! I just hope it happens. I am real curious on how this new one will sound compared to IV. That megadeaf tour they did a couple years back with He is Legend and Wilson was insane.

5 minutes ago, mossy said:

Oh right on! I just hope it happens. I am real curious on how this new one will sound compared to IV. That megadeaf tour they did a couple years back with He is Legend and Wilson was insane.

I think it kind of just took a backseat to Dallas giving the acting thing a go.