PO Face to Face - First Three Records

5 minutes ago, jasonochranek said:

Missed the box. Cost for the Europe one to the US is $70...oh well, I'll just pick up the two I don't have from Fat for $24. would've been nice to have the box for $50 though.  Wonder how many they had.

It was $70 to Canada but would have been at least that from Fat as well. I love these 3 LPs and the set looks dope. If I didn't grab it for $70 I'm sure I would have ended up paying $150 on discogs down the road.

9 minutes ago, cside said:

It was $70 to Canada but would have been at least that from Fat as well. I love these 3 LPs and the set looks dope. If I didn't grab it for $70 I'm sure I would have ended up paying $150 on discogs down the road.

I'm weak. I caved once I realized the single lps from fat will most likely be black..plus, like you said, I'd most likely pay more for them later down the road

8 minutes ago, jasonochranek said:

No one said it did. It only cost 45 or so Euro's. It came out to around $70 shipped to US and Canada.

On KRM Europe the boxset is 54.90 Euro's which is $80.40 Canadian. That's before the 21.90 Euro shipping which is another $32.07 Canadian. Please explain how it's $70 shipped to Canada.

3 minutes ago, dethrock said:

On KRM Europe the boxset is 54.90 Euro's which is $80.40 Canadian. That's before the 21.90 Euro shipping which is another $32.07 Canadian. Please explain how it's $70 shipped to Canada.

Dunno. I live in the US. When I bought it, it was only 46 Euros. After shipping it came to 70 US dollars. I posted that. Someone else posted that that's what it was to ship to Canananananada. That's how I splain it.

I'm not talking about fucking US dollars. The guy I quoted to begin with is from Canada. Then you chimed in and said it was $70 shipped to US and Canada. If you need further information on how not all currencies are worth the same amount, check out www.xe.com

Edited by dethrock

• 2 weeks later...