PO Face to Face - First Three Records

7 hours ago, hookedonsonics said:

My krm order for the face to face variant got shorted...left with a choice of refund or lame bundle options...womp womp...major bummer, anyone else in the same boat? Just got the notification a day ago

Mine hasn't shipped yet and I'm beginning to wonder if I wont be getting the same email shortly.

9 hours ago, hookedonsonics said:

My krm order for the face to face variant got shorted...left with a choice of refund or lame bundle options...womp womp...major bummer, anyone else in the same boat? Just got the notification a day ago

So they shorted the KRM supply to meet the Fat supply? That doesn't make any fucking sense... and they're offering what? A bundle with a shirt to make up for it?

Hello, 

The box sets are still delayed, but we are working on getting them in ASAP. As long as you did not receive an email about them earlier this week, your order is set to ship out as soon as we receive the box sets. We are tentatively, expecting them within the week. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Cheers,
KRM

10 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

People are complaining about their KRM variants being replaced with Fat variants. 

I don't think thats whats happening here, I think the Fat Store got shorted variants and therefore Kings Road technically oversold their color variants but didn't but regardless Kings Road has to contact people who aren't getting what they ordered.

I think one person said they like the Fat colors better but was happy he ordered from Fat. The others got the short end of the stick.

Edited by GradedOnACurve
Aliens

7 hours ago, GradedOnACurve said:

I don't think thats whats happening here, I think the Fat Store got shorted variants and therefore Kings Road technically oversold their color variants but didn't but regardless Kings Road has to contact people who aren't getting what they ordered.

I think one person said they like the Fat colors better but was happy he ordered from Fat. The others got the short end of the stick.

On 12/29/2016 at 9:26 AM, jonnywreck said:

So they shorted the KRM supply to meet the Fat supply? That doesn't make any fucking sense... and they're offering what? A bundle with a shirt to make up for it?

My bad I read it wrong. Still getting the music you ordered though. 

On 1/2/2017 at 3:19 PM, bowserhound said:

Is there any pressing numbers yet?  I'm pretty surprised they didn't make more box sets.

Sucks that Big Choice color vinyl is just as scarce as the OG print.

Originally 200 from Fat. 200 from KRM. 100 Fat Store Exclusive.

but now with the mix up, it's hard to tell.

Haven't spun S/T yet, but the other two sound great.  DTA always sounded good, but I should A/B them to compare the first press.  Big Choice was definitely remixed since they weren't happy with the original (Shoot The Moon liner notes).  The vinyl sounds great.  I spun it the other night and heard bass lines I haven't heard on the og CD since it was sorta flat sounding.