PO Now: Hammock - Everything and Nothing

Here we go.  Preorder is up on their merch store.

http://shop.hammockmusic.com/album/everything-and-nothing

Two variants:  180 gram Black, and Clear/Black swirl.  No numbers yet.

Multiple packages including a Deluxe that includes a 4 song 12".

• *Please note: Vinyl editions will ship immediately after becoming available to us, and all items in your order will be shipped at the same time. Our latest estimate is that they will be ready the second week of April.*
    • Double vinyl: your choice of clear/swirl or 180-gram black vinyl in a gatefold jacket with "11 x 11" stapled eight panel photo book, insert, and extra download card, featuring photography / design by Takeshi Suga
    • CD in black sleeve
    • Download: your choice of formats including lossless audio, 4 exclusive bonus tracks in digital download, and digital booklet with lyrics 

Includes digital pre-order of Everything and Nothing. You get 3 tracks now (streaming via the free Bandcamp app and also available as a high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more), plus the complete album the moment it's released.
    shipping out on or around 01 April 2016

Preorder is up on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BUOTL4A?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

And the new single, Dissonance, is up on Spotify:

https://open.spotify.com/track/7z3QE2YH3jUzn9Vq26C3c3

Mmm... new Hammock. What a pleasant surprise. Going to hold out and see if a variant doesn't pop up - like for their last album - but that's awesome news, regardless. Thanks for posting.

Yeah, I don't think they've announced it on their official channels yet, and it isn't showing up in the merch store.  So I imagine they'll post about it today with more info.

But that new song is really great.

The Deluxe packages look to be limited to 300 each.

The three tracks sound great, and 2 seem to actually belong as much in the postrock as ambient or new-age realms.

If those 300 fly out like Oblivion Hymns, they might have another couple  hundred waiting in the wings lol.

But /300 sounds about right vs. the /50 (then /100) though of Oblivion Hymns.

first things first Hammock we need the following from your discography pressed:

-Raising Your Voice...Trying to Stop an Echo

-Maybe They Will Sing for Us Tomorrow

-Chasing After Shadows... Living with the Ghosts

-Departure Songs

but I will be ordering this one as well....

I'd love to have the An Introduction to Hammock pressed.  That compilation is great.

And these new songs are really, really good.  They're everything I missed in Oblivion Hymns.

• 4 weeks later...

Gave it a number of listens and its really growing on me. Happy they toned down the strings and the guitar tones have a lot of variety. Never thought we would get borderline 'yelling' in a Hammock song haha (we were so young). So far the first track and you walk around shining like the sun are my favorites.