There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

Not to get all political and shit on a vinyl message board but

Is this really happening? Is this dude really going to be the republican nominee?

I just....I don't even know...

On a side note, anyone else laughing watching Chris Christie hump Trumps leg for that Vice President spot...

Feel free to tell me to fuck off (I know it's coming) but I can't be the only person who feels like he's in the land of OZ right now...

Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will drop a house on him....

While I agree with much of what John Oliver says (both in that video and on his show in general), I disagree with his assertion/implication that a President Cruz/Rubio would be better than a President Trump solely because we "know where they stand" -- in fact, that's precisely why I'd prefer Trump over those two!

But to the OP's point, yes this is crazy, and I'm loving it.

I'm glad I'm not a US citizen.  There's honestly no good choice in the running, as far as I read it.  Bernie looks to be at least not incompetent/crazy, but his policies are a HUGE financial gamble in the current economic climate, so I can understand him being a... difficult option.

I'm glad I'm not a US citizen.  There's honestly no good choice in the running, as far as I read it.  Bernie looks to be at least not incompetent/crazy, but his policies are a HUGE financial gamble in the current economic climate, so I can understand him being a... difficult option.

Bernie Sanders was put in by the Clintons to make her look moderate.

Please explain to me why you think this, especially since you don't advocate violence.

if you know who Trump is and what he's about then you know why any person with a brain cell would not be voting for him, but apparently the political system is in his favor as of tonight. Obviously if there's any other way to prevent this monster from destroying millions of lives then I would take it over violent means, but there's only so much this system can do.

and yes I voted in my primary today before I get asked

Welcome to what's happening. I really don't have an opinion but I'm not shocked by what's about to happen. Some people want serious change. Some people want to keep things the way they are. I think for the first time in a while something might actually change. And people are freaked out. People are voting for these people.

Goes to show you how little anyone's word matters if everyone else is approving of candidates people don't approve of.