There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

1 hour ago, Shitty Rambo said:

@stl_ben has watched Last Week Tonight once and is REALLY letting Trump have it now!

I'm gonna vote for Trump just to spite you all! He's the guy you deserve. ;)

seriously. i usually vote my dad or a 3rd party candidate for president, but i'd vote TRUMP now just to make @stl_ben cry harder.

Just now, stl_ben said:

Ah you guys know what voting is all about.  Forget trying to get the best person for the job, just vote for the person who you think will make some random person you have never met angry! Makin Merica Gr8 Agin !

The fact that you think we're being serious should be surprising, but it isn't.

15 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Ah you guys know what voting is all about.  Forget trying to get the best person for the job, just vote for the person who you think will make some random person you have never met angry! Makin Merica Gr8 Agin !

that's just it, we never have the "best" person for the job, as it doesn't come down to just one person. its all kinda trivial really. Hilary should be arrested, Trump doesn't belong on this platform, and Bernie is, well, Bernie.

13 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

that's just it, we never have the "best" person for the job, as it doesn't come down to just one person. its all kinda trivial really. Hilary should be arrested, Trump doesn't belong on this platform, and Bernie is, well, Bernie.

I see you've learned to live with your regret. Welcome. 

There are bad apples that support every campaign.  

Saying all Bernie supporters are like these rioting folks is just like saying all trump voters are like the KKK.

Sure some Bernie supporters dumbly riot, but it is a SMALL SMALL minority.

Sure the KKK supports Trump, but I am sure the small small minority of trump supporters are in the KKK.

Maybe don't lump all of any type of person into one label and that would be great, I mean it's not something Trump does, but would be great if everyone else tried.

2 hours ago, stl_ben said:

There are bad apples that support every campaign.  

Saying all Bernie supporters are like these rioting folks is just like saying all trump voters are like the KKK.

Sure some Bernie supporters dumbly riot, but it is a SMALL SMALL minority.

Sure the KKK supports Trump, but I am sure the small small minority of trump supporters are in the KKK.

Maybe don't lump all of any type of person into one label and that would be great, I mean it's not something Trump does, but would be great if everyone else tried.

Where were with this rant when everyone was saying all of us Libertarians want to dump chemicals into streams and and eat disabled people or whatever? 

Oh. Right. You were here. Commenting without reading anything prior. Quit while you're ahead Ben, you're talking in circles and you're just regurgitating shit you probably read on Patton Oswalt's Twitter feed.

1 hour ago, tellallyourfriends said:

Not all trump supporters are in the kkk, but all kkk members support trump. 

One could argue that the left is the most bigoted collective of all. Nobody actively hates white people more than Liberals.

But what do I know? I'm a minority from the coast. I got white college kids from the midwest explaining racism to me on the Internet all the time. Clearly they have more insight on it than I can ever know from first hand experience.

59 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

But what do I know? I'm a minority from the coast. I got white college kids from the midwest explaining racism to me on the Internet all the time. Clearly they have more insight on it than I can ever know from first hand experience.

well clearly you don't know. there is no way you can advance and better yourself because everything is rigged in favor of the white man. also as a minority, you cannot be racist. go tell those cracka honkey bigoted assholes that you don't stand for their oppression and demand back what they stole! together we can dismantle their oppression and create an equal and more tolerant world!

Edited by WAXXX
muwhahahahahahaha