There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

52 minutes ago, harryq said:

I understand you're not cool with having a vagina in the white house, but other than that, I'm not sure what you want

I love how when someone criticized Hilary, or points out reasons why she wouldn't make a good president this is the go-to response. Just because someone thinks she's a warmonger who accepts bribes doesn't mean they'd be against any woman being in the white house.

1 hour ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Come back when you can legally vote  Jr. ;)

My age has no effect on how funny or sad this thread is; it's become a pathetic pissing contest of who can make the other person('s candidate of choice) look worse. Yes, you may say, that's how politics are anyway. So? Still pathetic. I don't take one side or the other.

1 hour ago, harryq said:

Maybe so, but what should the US do with countries like Syria?  Support Assad?  Fight Assad?  Ignore Assad?

What should the US do with the people suffering in Syria?  Give them a safe place to come to?  Let them die?  Say "well they elected Assad with 88% of the vote so they must like him" and not question if their elections are ~legit?

I understand you're not cool with having a vagina in the white house, but other than that, I'm not sure what you want.

you don't start bombing the shit out of civilians in a foreign country because you think their elected leader is a meanie. that's maniacal. 

the billions we are spending in the middle east to fuck shit up is insane. the first thing we can do for the people in syria is stop bombing them and arming rebel terrorist groups.

gtfo with your sexist bullshit. 

Whether or not you can vote should be irrelevant. I'm Canadian, you should be throwing that shit at me :P

(though honestly, whichever way this goes is going to have a HUGE impact on Canada)

Those under 18 will be able to vote someday soon, maybe include them/educate them in order to potentially gain another vote that aligns with your ideals?

(yes... I just told you to manipulate teenagers into agreeing with your political views)

Edited by daegor

Arming and invading other countries and suffering decades of unintended consequences has bipartisan support. It's not unique to any administration or political party. 

Just buy some stock in defense contractors. That's pretty much the best you can do at this point. 

8 hours ago, WAXXX said:

you don't start bombing the shit out of civilians in a foreign country because you think their elected leader is a meanie. that's maniacal. 

the billions we are spending in the middle east to fuck shit up is insane. the first thing we can do for the people in syria is stop bombing them and arming rebel terrorist groups.

gtfo with your sexist bullshit. 

As opposed to the previous administration who invaded countries, killed their civilians, toppled their leader and caused a power vacuum that gave rise to the most powerful terrorist group in history? Like Buzzerson stated above, these things happen in all administrations and helping Libyia was one of those consequences after the Bush regime's actions in the area

8 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

As opposed to the previous administration who invaded countries, killed their civilians, toppled their leader and caused a power vacuum that gave rise to the most powerful terrorist group in history? Like Buzzerson stated above, these things happen in all administrations and helping Libyia was one of those consequences after the Bush regime's actions in the area

helping libya? previous administration? wtf are you rambling about? have you become complacent with absolute bullshit foreign policy?

11 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

helping libya? previous administration? wtf are you rambling about? have you become complacent with absolute bullshit foreign policy?

You mean awesome foreign policy? I love not invading places we have no conflict with and giving peace a chance, the Iran deal was a great idea. WTF are you rambling about bullshit foreign policy?

If we can repeal marriage equality, knock women back down a peg, give insurance companies a leg up, introduce massive tax cuts for the rich, and put an end to this "global warming is real" nonsense, then Syria and people across the world will be safer.

Edited by rds

1 minute ago, rds said:

If we can repeal marriage equality, knock women back down a peg, give insurance companies a leg up, introduce massive tax cuts for the rich, and put an end to this global warming nonsense, then Syria and people across the world will be safer.

you're like a sadder, more pathetic, and less funny john oliver.

On 8/20/2016 at 5:31 PM, rds said:

If we can repeal marriage equality, knock women back down a peg, give insurance companies a leg up, introduce massive tax cuts for the rich, and put an end to this "global warming is real" nonsense, then Syria and people across the world will be safer.

* Trump (and Hillary and formerly Sanders) all had no intention of repealing gay marriage. Where did you read that?

* Knocking women down a peg? You mean like Hillary supporting the regimes of radical muslim warlords who treat women like property, subscribe to Sharia law and enact 5th century doctrines to support their twisted ideology of hate? And don't get me started on her husband and his trail of inappropriate relationships.

* Insurance companies have corrupt leaders too, doesn't matter who is in the White House or Congress

* Massive tax cuts for the rich? Hillary and her husband pocketed over $10 million last year yet their income tax paid bracket was that of the middle-class. So they are using the same loopholes and "charitable" crap that they claim to be rallying against with their Clinton Foundation. Plus, her VP pick voted twice to deregulate the banking bosses, so that puts them both in bed with Wall Street (and when is she releasing her Goldman Sachs / BOA transcripts?)

* Global Warming is indeed real, but the causes are debatable among the entire Scientific community

Trump may be certifiably nuts, but Hillary scares the #$%@ out of me. And I am (was) a Bernie guy.