There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

21 minutes ago, jesse said:

Why is this about comparing the two still? No one is saying impeach Trump and bring in Hillary.

As to connections between Trump and Russia, there are dozens of hazy ones and a lot of very concrete ones - (Manafort, Flynn, Trump's kids saying that most of their investors are Russian, etc.)

So, for this example, Bill Clinton can make millions in speeches to Russia and Podesta can sit on Russian boards and make millions doing so (Podesta would have been Secretary of State), but lets complain about people in Trump's cabinet.

I understand where you're coming from but just look at the other side, it sounds very hypocritical so you can confirm your bias. 

All of this "Russian Hysteria" is just serving to cloud the Trump presidency in innuendo and try to deligitimize his presidency, which can be said he can do on his own...

21 minutes ago, jesse said:

Why is this about comparing the two still? No one is saying impeach Trump and bring in Hillary.

As to connections between Trump and Russia, there are dozens of hazy ones and a lot of very concrete ones - (Manafort, Flynn, Trump's kids saying that most of their investors are Russian, etc.)

So, for this example, Bill Clinton can make millions in speeches to Russia and Podesta can sit on Russian boards and make millions doing so (Podesta would have been Secretary of State), but lets complain about people in Trump's cabinet.

I understand where you're coming from but just look at the other side, it sounds very hypocritical so you can confirm your bias. 

All of this "Russian Hysteria" is just serving to cloud the Trump presidency in innuendo and try to deligitimize his presidency, which can be said he can do on his own...

9 hours ago, thefavoriteplay said:

No, what I'm saying is Hillary isn't president. If she was then let's take a look at that (never heard of Bill making millions in Russia but I won't bother arguing). I've been pretty critical of Obama and the power structure in America here, I'm not sure how I'm a hypocrite. I supported Bernie but voted for Clinton because she was a much better candidate than Trump, not because I'm some sort of Clinton sycophant. 

I'm also not claiming to be unbiased. I am totally biased, everyone in this thread is biased. In my opinion, Trump is a lunatic with horrible policies who was elected on a technicality. If a foreign government helped push him over the finish line, then you're damn right I want that investigated and his ass booted if it's true.

On 4/3/2017 at 1:09 PM, WAXXX said:

Well, that just sent me down a 20 minute rabbit hole researching the Lockerbie Bombing

TIL:

John Lydon, stage name Johnny Rotten, lead singer and songwriter of the 70s punk band the Sex Pistols and later post-punk band Public Image Ltd( (PiL) had bought tickets along with his wife Nora Forster. They missed their flight because of delays caused by his wife's packing.[48]

R&B group The Four Tops had been scheduled to board Pan Am Flight 103 to return to the United States for Christmas after completing their European tour, but were late getting out of a recording session and overslept. They instead took a later British Airways flight.[49][50]

Mats Wilander, the number-one ranked tennis player in the world at the time, had made a reservation but did not board the Pan Am 103 flight.[51]

Actress Kim Cattrall was booked on the Pan Am flight but changed her reservation shortly beforehand in order to complete some last-minute gift shopping in London.

On 3/31/2017 at 5:57 PM, Shitty Rambo said:

Hey, least you didn't tell me to "go fuck myself" or "fuck off" like most leftists do when they back out of an argument they can't win. Kudos :)

Why do you use the pejorative leftist instead of liberal?

It's as if you don't want to actually have a conversation.

Or, at least you didn't tell me to go fuck myself like most fuckholes do.....

On 4/1/2017 at 1:21 PM, thefavoriteplay said:

Where is this sure-fire Russian evidence against Trump though? Does it matter that the Clintons and their chief of staff creep Podesta has ties to Russia that are proven?  For the creep Podesta I suggest seeing just how many ventures he is tied in with that are explored in Abby Martin's "The Empire Files" on John Podesta. 

No.

It doesn't matter because Clinton's not president.

Trump is...at least for now.

11 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

The Clash were also put together by a manager. Probably The Ramones too but I never cared enough to check.

It could be argued that Malcolm Mclaren (manager of the Sex Pistols) are why The Clash ever formed.  But it's not quite as seedy as Mclaren seeing New York Dolls and Television and then traveling back to England to recruite band members based on their look to form Sex Pistols.  There's a huge difference between Paul Simonon and Dee Dee Ramone as compared to Sid Vicious.

Totally beyond the point tho since we dropped 59 missiles on Syria today.

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Conservative power is restored in the Supreme Court and US gives Syria a nice spanking for using chemical weapons. TGIF!

everyone i've seen today is in great spirits. coworkers brought breakfast tacos in this morning. people are all chipper in the hallways. the establishment neo-con/neo-lib media is actually praising trump for a change...

who knew that blasting 59 tomahawk missiles into the middle east would bring so many people together. should we do this more often?

by my estimates, with the proposed budget cuts to the EPA alone, we could blast around 17-18 tomahawk missiles per week for the next year.

On 4/7/2017 at 10:27 AM, WAXXX said:

not gonna lie, it was pretty nauseating watching CNN, MSNBC, and ABC jizz their pants over the syria bombing.

looks like we are team america world police again.

We agree on this point. It didn't take long for Trump to roll over and start playing with all the dangerous toys at his disposal. Seems like we are mobilizing in Korea too. Maybe now that the Repubs have their SC nominee in place they can get serious about looking into all the Russian connections and we can start the clock on Mike Pence's Christian Empire.