There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

1 minute ago, WAXXX said:

wanted it to be accurate as possible.

That sounds sad.  Like, it's too big.  With a penis that size you'd never be able to bottom out with a woman, making sex just this uncomfortable awkward experience.  And the amount of blood it would take to get hard would make it nearly impossible to maintain an erection for more than a couple minutes.

What a sad lonely life for savior freak dick

3 hours ago, nancy_raygun said:

That sounds sad.  Like, it's too big.  With a penis that size you'd never be able to bottom out with a woman, making sex just this uncomfortable awkward experience.  And the amount of blood it would take to get hard would make it nearly impossible to maintain an erection for more than a couple minutes.

What a sad lonely life for savior freak dick

it's all starting to make sense. that even with the vitality of an ubermensch and 3 wives, trump was only able to procreate 5 times. also helps explain why he paid russian prostitutes to piss on obama's bed instead of copulating with them.

4 hours ago, WAXXX said:

it's all starting to make sense. that even with the vitality of an ubermensch and 3 wives, trump was only able to procreate 5 times. also helps explain why he paid russian prostitutes to piss on obama's bed instead of copulating with them.

Do we need to have the talk? You shouldn't be learning from him because you can't do whatever you want.

She said: "He got girls and fucked them at school.  There were rumors, there were rumors he was into field hockey players.  All I know, there were rumors"

He said: "so, basically I applied"

she said: "he was gone the next day"

he said: "I went out for the team" 

she said: " it was like they were so hush hush, they were so quiet about it, and then the next thing you know..."

I guess I should say heading TOWARDS 70%... http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/donald-trump-polling/

Trump's Base: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/trumps-biggest-supporters-are-uneducated-white-men/

See...When 35 of 37 economists from the University of Chicago say Trump's Tax plan is total lie that won't come anywhere near what he says... You'd have to be pretty uneducated to support him.