Jump to content
SeeMoreGlass

There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

fuck off. if you don't like what i say, ignore me.

 

31 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

fuck off. if you don't like what i say, ignore me.

Silence is acceptance. Stop joking about sexual assault. It makes you a shitty asshole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

I'm all for everyone having there own opinions, but dude cut out with joking about sexual assault please. 

I'm with you on this, but also...their, dude. Their.

 

I get that it definitely could have just been a typo, not a huge deal, but I also see people out there wanting to be taken seriously about things who legitimately do not know the difference between their/there/they're and your/you're. It starts with checking yourself every time you type one of them. I believe in you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I'm with you on this, but also...their, dude. Their.

 

I get that it definitely could have just been a typo, not a huge deal, but I also see people out there wanting to be taken seriously about things who legitimately do not know the difference between their/there/they're and your/you're. It starts with checking yourself every time you type one of them. I believe in you.

It was a typo. 

I don't usually reply at all in this thread, but his repeated "joke" just really got on my nerves. I replied quickly and didn't look it over. My bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

It was a typo. 

I don't usually reply at all in this thread, but his repeated "joke" just really got on my nerves. I replied quickly and didn't look it over. My bad.

I hear ya, dude. Like I said, I was pretty sure it was just a typo but you see people who really want to be taken seriously making that mistake all the time and I just want to help out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sidney Crosley said:

Solidarity to all those who participated in women's marches around the world today. 

My wife and a couple of her friends drove out to D.C. for the main one.  I haven't heard too many updates other than they met one of the chicks from Broad City

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nancy_raygun said:

My wife and a couple of her friends drove out to D.C. for the main one.  I haven't heard too many updates other than they met one of the chicks from Broad City

My wife metro-ed in with her friend (we live close). She said there was an insane amount of people. Maybe more than they expected. At the some of the stations the people couldn't exit the station fast enough to keep up with incoming trains. Could have just be scuttlebutt, but she said because of crowd sizes there was talk of rerouting the march. However, people just started marching and that put an end to that. She also said people were leaving their signs piled up a the Trump hotel. There were more people out today than for the inauguration. Probably irks trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2017 at 3:06 PM, WAXXX said:

fuck off. if you don't like what i say, ignore me.

This guy WAXXX has done a terrific job of highlighting why the internet is the worst.  Actually having a conversation about Trump's faults and strengths (shudder, but I'm sure I could find some) is a whole lot different than going on a message board and bathing in "alternative facts" until it goes so far that all of the sudden we're arguing about whether all people should have a fundamental right to vote.  Somewhere in these 100+ pages we all got played.

 

Internet slopes are the slipperiest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leave the scene alone and let's discuss this upcoming  ban of 7 Muslim countries and the pipeline ordeal or maybe this "Cold War" thing with China? Clearly it's more important than some kids hair.

 

ans not to mention the losing of foreign aid for abortion/reproductive information, etc ...

 

 

get get ready for World War III.  Hell. Get ready for the fucking draft. 

Edited by Satan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Satan said:

Leave the scene alone and let's discuss this upcoming  ban of 7 Muslim countries and the pipeline ordeal or maybe this "Cold War" thing with China? Clearly it's more important than some kids hair.

 

ans not to mention the losing of foreign aid for abortion/reproductive information, etc ...

 

 

get get ready for World War III.  Hell. Get ready for the fucking draft. 

There's also a rumor going around that NPR and PBS will be on the chopping block.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×