There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

2 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

You guys are lucky. My company does random tests. Although, if I quit my job I can start smoking weed and get on EBT, then use that to get a discounted Amazon Prime membership and buy flavored rolling papers with 2-day shipping. Hell yeah.

Yeah, my company tests too, so I don't get to smoke any more. I have to live vicariously through the wife. They don't test for mushrooms though!

24 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Yeah, my company tests too, so I don't get to smoke any more. I have to live vicariously through the wife. They don't test for mushrooms though!

I've come to the conclusion that air duster is the only calorie free/legal way to get faded as hell, but Intervention has shown me that's probably not a good idea.

35 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I've come to the conclusion that air duster is the only calorie free/legal way to get faded as hell, but Intervention has shown me that's probably not a good idea.

Haha!

Most companies actually don't test for mushrooms if you were seriously considering anything though. It's a different test from the usually administered one and it's relatively expensive

I might have tried a hallucinogen in my younger years, but not now. I have too many demons buried deep inside I don't want to awaken at this point in my life.

Just gonna keep that stuff buried deep down with whiskey and self loathing until the stress of life eventually gives me a heart attack and I die. C'est la vie. 

Anyways, you guys hear about Portland trying to take Taco Tuesday away? My wife's family is in the Mexican restaurant biz. I assure you, they want to sell as many tacos to as many people as possible, no matter what the customer's ethnicity is or what day of the week it is.

https://acculturated.com/war-taco-tuesday/

11 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Anyways, you guys hear about Portland trying to take Taco Tuesday away? My wife's family is in the Mexican restaurant biz. I assure you, they want to sell as many tacos to as many people as possible, no matter what the customer's ethnicity is or what day of the week it is.

https://acculturated.com/war-taco-tuesday/

that's fucking retarded.

On 6/7/2017 at 4:10 PM, mac1 said:

Getty giddy is what happens when you only listen to the DNC house organ, NPR.  

Most interesting so-called news today was twitter battle between Courtney Love vs. the "islamic huckster and fraud" Linda Sarsour.  

NPR had as many critical stories about the DNC as anybody else.

There's really no slant there. That's why it's great.

(AP is the same. Also I don't watch cable news because it's all slanted...if you're selling ads, you're selling and if you're selling, you're lying. Take it from a salesman.)

2 hours ago, jonnystorm777 said:

i have already seen posts about how it was too easy for this guy to get a gun.  I have also seen people say this is Trumps fault. Just saying. 

It was too easy for that guy to get a gun.

You also have Rand Paul, who was one of the folks shot at advocating shooting at government.

So...I'm confused.

(Me: I'm the same as I was yesterday. The 2nd Amendment was created to make it cheaper for the government to conscript soldiers, not to assassinate government or self-defense. I think people with mental illness, criminal histories, etc shouldn't be allowed to own firearms.)

8 hours ago, Battra said:

NPR had as many critical stories about the DNC as anybody else.

There's really no slant there. That's why it's great.

(AP is the same. Also I don't watch cable news because it's all slanted...if you're selling ads, you're selling and if you're selling, you're lying. Take it from a salesman.)

You do know that 30% of NPR's funding comes from corporations and foundations, right? And that they do advertise (sell) for those companies, rendering your two (NPR has no slant, and if you're selling you're lying {slant}) statements contradictory.