There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

21 hours ago, Tommy said:
The fact that the President of the United States of America is sitting there watching Morning Joe and live tweeting this still amazes me. 

that fact that anyone sits there and watches morning joe amazes me.

11 hours ago, nancy_raygun said:

Yep, thats just the leader of the free world hanging out with nothing better to do than publically shame female journalists.

implying trump doesn't publicly shame male journalists as well? he's an equal opportunity shamer.

To recap, in the last 5 days the president has childishly called news anchors names, tweeted wrestling gifs, and retweeted wrestling gifs from @POTUS. Meanwhile CNN researches source of said GIF and threatens to expose this persons identity if the behavior continues, Reddit is united over the freedom to make GIFs and dank memes while declaring a meme war on CNN

what. the. fuck.

58 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Surely a major news network is trembling in their boots at the thought of a, uh, meme war with the kitchen sink trap of the internet. Probably also had nothing to do with the other posts that guy has made:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6gxfr2/something_strange_about_cnncant_quite_put_my/

cnn4n-2-web.jpg

5 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

Surely a major news network is trembling in their boots at the thought of a, uh, meme war with the kitchen sink trap of the internet. Probably also had nothing to do with the other posts that guy has made:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6gxfr2/something_strange_about_cnncant_quite_put_my/

cnn4n-2-web.jpg

whoa. didn't realize CNN was so jewish.

"I had no idea anyone would take it and put sound to it and then have it put up on the President's Twitter feed. It was a prank, nothing more. What the President's feed showed was not the original post that was posted here, but loaded up somewhere else and sound added to it then sent out on Twitter. I thought it was the original post that was made and that is why I took credit for it. I have the highest respect for the journalist community and they put their lives on the line every day with the jobs that they do in reporting the news."

L O L

kwadoNo.png

On 7/5/2017 at 0:18 PM, AlexH. said:

cnn4n-2-web.jpg

Can this be confirmed through a reputable source? If so, I'm fascinated. Not that I think CNN is a front or something, just that it seems crazy in today's world that you could create an organization like this and not be constantly sued off your ass for religious persecution. 

Interesting fact -- Jewish people make up about .2% of the world's population and have won about 22% of the Nobel prizes ever awarded. Clearly their culture has a big impact in driving them towards greatness in their field..