There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

That money isn't just sitting in his bank account. It's wise for him not spend donations on giving Trump more publicity...even if the whole thing is giving him publicity anyways.

That's why Trump's campaign has spent so little, Trump gets coverage just for existing. He can do/say anything and it'll be on every news outlet immediately.

27 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

That money isn't just sitting in his bank account. It's wise for him not spend donations on giving Trump more publicity...even if the whole thing is giving him publicity anyways.

That's why Trump's campaign has spent so little, Trump gets coverage just for existing. He can do/say anything and it'll be on every news outlet immediately.

i know the money is not in his personal bank account. i also agree that it wouldn't be wise for old man bernie to spend $15 million debating trump. i don't think his campaign even has that much money left at this point.

not just for existing, but existing in a certain manner, like kanye.

old man bernie's campaign is analogous to how the government would work if he ever got elected. hundreds of millions spent, no return on investment.

1 hour ago, futures said:

he's definitely fund raising with the rnc now.

there is so much stupid going on in this thread its unbelievable 

Wonder how many of his supporters care that hes no longer self funding like he said he would.. same goes for bernie supporters if he won the dem primary

5 minutes ago, double d said:

need some reassurance that everything is going to be fine after trump wins, literally sucking my thumb rn

Well, unless there are radical and massive changes on a global scale we are headed for a catostrophic economic/societal collapse in the next 40 years. If we avoid that we are still at risk for an extinction level event within the next century. 

So the good news is that with Trump we might just cut to the chase quicker. Maybe even just have a quick nuclear holocaust.

7 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Well, unless there are radical and massive changes on a global scale we are headed for a catostrophic economic/societal collapse in the next 40 years. If we avoid that we are still at risk for an extinction level event within the next century. 

So the good news is that with Trump we might just cut to the chase quicker. Maybe even just have a quick nuclear holocaust.

OK, I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate. Aside from him being a pompous ass who's going to throw billions of tax dollars into the toilet by using brutal force to export undocumented people out of the country, how will be specifically bring forth the apocalypse? Let's be fair, he wants us out of the middle east (unlike HRC).

In indie news Johnson got the Libertarian candidatcy. I was a firm Petersen fellow but I don't hate GJ. I'm nervous about how he would perform in a debate with Trump. He's a little too soft for that shit.

51 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

OK, I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate. Aside from him being a pompous ass who's going to throw billions of tax dollars into the toilet by using brutal force to export undocumented people out of the country, how will be specifically bring forth the apocalypse? Let's be fair, he wants us out of the middle east (unlike HRC).

In indie news Johnson got the Libertarian candidatcy. I was a firm Petersen fellow but I don't hate GJ. I'm nervous about how he would perform in a debate with Trump. He's a little too soft for that shit.

I'm not saying he'll bring about the apocalypse, that's already probably gonna happen.

But him being a pompous ass COULD very well be the catalyst for a lot of bad shit globally.

6 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Well, I can't see him maintaining any positive relations if he speaks to world leaders the same way he seems to speak to everyone else. I could also see him really pissing off countries that don't like us to begin with.

those aren't really specifics, but i think he'll do a lot better than you give him credit for. russia likes TRUMP. china likes TRUMP.

countries with leaders who have been vocal against TRUMP: the UK (they'll get over it), france (will get over it), mexico (will get over it and also pay for the wall), saudi arabia (big supporter of Crooked Hillary, big supporter of terrorism, and deserves to be pissed off), and turkey (leader is worse than Crooked Hillary and deserves to be pissed off)

10 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

those aren't really specifics, but i think he'll do a lot better than you give him credit for. russia likes TRUMP. china likes TRUMP.

countries with leaders who have been vocal against TRUMP: the UK (they'll get over it), france (will get over it), mexico (will get over it and also pay for the wall), saudi arabia (big supporter of Crooked Hillary, big supporter of terrorism, and deserves to be pissed off), and turkey (leader is worse than Crooked Hillary and deserves to be pissed off)

Wait, you're criticizing someone else's post for not giving specifics and then you're going to answer with "they'll get over it" and ""they deserve to be pissed off"?

14 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

this guy is obviously just trolling 

Trump is never going to deport illegal immigrants or build a wall. If you are falling for his little act that won him the primary I feel really sorry for you.

Trump is an idiot but he knew how to appeal to a voter base that would enthusiastically vote for him in a low voter turn out situation. When he faces off against the democratic nominee we will see him float toward the center, he already exposed that he will work with the RNC. He'll just be a damaging president, not the end of the world.