There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

1 hour ago, YouTwo said:

Tonight's the night where everyone watches Monday Night Football instead but tomorrow declares Donald Trump won "because he told it like it is" and in that 10 seconds of video they saw Hillary looked really sick.  :D

If Drew Brees and Devonta Freeman combine for 70+ fantasy pts, I'll vote for Hillary

Just now, Shitty Rambo said:

We should all play this on Google Hangouts, but Hillary's rules will put us on the goddamn hospital:

zHOf3gm.jpg

Some good stuff here, but I was looking for "[broad people group], they love me, they really do".

There's a lot more you could add to both sides, but I'd be afraid of dying.

Name one thing Trump has done that might be a problem?  Be strong?  Be bold enough to use OPP?  Aren't those the kinds of things we need to get America back to greatness?

Now, name one thing Clinton has done that ISN'T a problem?  She's been sick for the last 15 years.  She lies about everything.  Her foundation steals other people's money.  And she is 100% dependent on water to live.  Do we want our president to have to cut their diplomacy meeting with Putin short because they need to go hydrate?