There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

16 hours ago, WAXXX said:

damn. that new michael moore trump movie might be better than i thought.

problem with that is its selective editing.. only showing part of the ending.. Moore continues on after that saying how everyone who votes for him will regret it within a couple weeks or months, just like the Brexit voters in the UK do.  but I get it, that part doesn't fit your narrative

http://www.snopes.com/michael-moore-endorsed-donald-trump/

incase you refuse to watch that video the rest goes like this:

[Voting for Trump will feel good] for a day. Maybe a week. Possibly a month. And then. Like the Brits, who wanted to send a message, so they voted to leave Europe only to find out that if you vote to leave Europe you, actually have to leave Europe.

And now they regret it. All the Ohioans, Pennsylvanians, Michiganders and Wisconsinites of Middle England, right, they all voted to leave and now they regret it.

And over 4 million of them signed a petition to have a do-over, they want another election, but It's not going to happen. Because you used the ballot as an anger management tool. And now you're fucked. And the rest of Europe. They're like, Bye Felicia.

So when the rightfully angry people of Ohio and Michigan and Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin find out after a few months in office that President Trump wasn't going to do a damn thing for them, it will be too late to do anything about it.

But I get it. You wanted to send a message. You had righteous anger. And justifiable anger. Well, message sent.

Goodnight America. You've just elected the last president of the United States.

All joking aside, and I know it's been said before but I'm pretty sure this time is dIfferent, I think whoever wins takes a bullet (fatal or non fatal) in the first 6 months of office. America will not unite around the winner (Dem or Rep) in a way we've never seen before. Things are about to get real interesting. 

1 hour ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

problem with that is its selective editing.. only showing part of the ending.. Moore continues on after that saying how everyone who votes for him will regret it within a couple weeks or months, just like the Brexit voters in the UK do.  but I get it, that part doesn't fit your narrative

yeah, i know.

it's funny because the creator selectively edited michael moore's quotes to fit a political narrative, and michael moore makes millions by selectively editing other people's quotes to fit a political narrative.