All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

Personally thought the Back to Black reissue sounded phenomenal. Down for reissues of their entire catalogue.

This 100 percent. I have listened to this album easily 5k times from cassette and cd on release day to surround to vinyl.

I recently bought a new amp. First album I grabbed was this as I know every second of this and wanted to test the new purchase. It was the right album.

The reissue on vinyl of tds is fantastic

Original UK press is phenomenal. I have that and the Back to Black. It's not even a contest.

I've never heard the original press. The first time I ever heard TDS was on a tape made for me by a friend which I played to death. Eventually graduated to CD, now have the BOB reissue, so definitely going in the right direction! The BOB doesn't sound bad by any stretch but I'm glad I got it for free - I just tend to stay away from the MOV and BOB reissues as I have heard some shitty presses. In the UK the MOV/BOB stuff is usually upwards of £20/25 and I just think that's a lot for what it is. If they were more like £10 or something then I'm sure I'd take a chance on a few more.

I read somewhere recently that there is possibly a press of the NIN/Bowie tour from 1995 coming up... anyone know about this? It might have just been CD but can't quite remember.

I read somewhere recently that there is possibly a press of the NIN/Bowie tour from 1995 coming up... anyone know about this? It might have just been CD but can't quite remember.

Just a boot, Italian company most likely.

As for the BOB, the repressing SHOULD best the original pressing as the BOB was cut by Kevin Gray...BUT it was also pressed at URP so likely you'd need to order several copies to find one with all four sides centred properly and quiet. Crapshoot for sure.

Just a boot, Italian company most likely.

As for the BOB, the repressing SHOULD best the original pressing as the BOB was cut by Kevin Gray...BUT it was also pressed at URP so likely you'd need to order several copies to find one with all four sides centred properly and quiet. Crapshoot for sure.

re: boot. makes sense. I had a botoleg CD a while ago.

yeah, my copy is not bad by any means but it's definitely not the best sounding record I own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
23 hours ago, Dustinhxc said:

Hey guys, it's been half a year. Anyone heard anything else news wise? We are dying to get the fragile and with teeth. Thanks! :)

Speak for yourself haha. I've got those already.

All I want is the new album!

I just picked up "Back in Anger" Volume 1 and 2 from Juno. This is the NIN/David Bowie your from '95

Edited by vinyl addict