All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

18 minutes ago, psus2h said:

Anyone else have issues with not receiving the Before the Flood download files ?  I emailed fire brand and haven't heard back. 

I haven't gotten mine either. You'd think this would just be automated, but their website barely worked when I was ordering stuff. Like it wasn't scaled for desktop web browsing or something. 

Seeing someone mention there are only around 800 The Fragile left made me finally pull the trigger.

Really wanted to wait until this weekend until I got paid again to order The Fragile, Broken, and the new EP, and for all I know, I still could have.  Hell, these will still probably show up on Amazon or something, but I feel better knowing the order is secured and I don't have to worry about it anymore.  It's just money anyways.

1 minute ago, mcpherson123 said:

How are people checking the stock on these? I've been trying to conventional method of adding insane quantities to my cart waiting to be told there aren't enough for that order but it isn't working. I got up to 50,000 on The Fragile.

View the source of the webpage and search for "inventory" - you'll find it in there.

5 hours ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Seeing someone mention there are only around 800 The Fragile left made me finally pull the trigger.

Really wanted to wait until this weekend until I got paid again to order The Fragile, Broken, and the new EP, and for all I know, I still could have.  Hell, these will still probably show up on Amazon or something, but I feel better knowing the order is secured and I don't have to worry about it anymore.  It's just money anyways.

Like my grandpa says "You can't take it with you." 

and I understand why you'd be worried and would get it now but I'm fairly positive these will be on amazon and in stores comes spring, the only one that says its limited is Deviations.

11 minutes ago, psus2h said:

The benefit of buying from Trent is the included high res downloads, and giving him more of a cut than Amazon gives. However if neither interest you then wait it out, go to Amoeba, Amazon, Vintage Vinyl, Silver Platters or whatever. 

I rarely use the downloads and I like buying from my local shop, helps out a small business at maybe a buck or two more than amazon.

42 minutes ago, psus2h said:

The benefit of buying from Trent is the included high res downloads, and giving him more of a cut than Amazon gives. However if neither interest you then wait it out, go to Amoeba, Amazon, Vintage Vinyl, Silver Platters or whatever. 

I get the idea of buying direct for smaller artists, but local shops are in more need than Trent Reznor

12 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Are we entering the part of the discussion where people criticize & bully each other for where they spent their own money at?

I don't think anyone feels bullied. 

I think it is really incredible that NIN is dropping a new album digitally this Friday and there has been almost zero promotion or any singles. It makes me even more intrigued. 

4 hours ago, mcpherson123 said:

How are people checking the stock on these? I've been trying to conventional method of adding insane quantities to my cart waiting to be told there aren't enough for that order but it isn't working. I got up to 50,000 on The Fragile.

Go to the product page, right click and hit View Page Source.  On the Page Source page, do a Control+F search for Inventory.  The number that's shown by the word Inventory is the amount of remaining inventory.