All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

26 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Do the signatures really make it that much more valuable?  Stuart / Mogwai didn't even sign it, right?

26 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Its really only $55 more than the normal release. Ill happily pay the extra $55 for Trent, Ross, and Gus.

Plus, as mentioned, it's  for charity. 

Edited by vinyl addict

7 hours ago, bigdz68 said:

Into the flood came from bullmoose today. The amount of ringwear is nuts. It looks like its been sitting on a shelf for years. Probably won't clean for another week so no audio review yet.

Great...

Mine is showing up today from Amazon. Hope it looks and plays decent.

Edit: Just arrived. No paper scuffs. Looks immaculate. 

Edited by zdkaiser

So. If presumably this guy knew he was getting married in 3 months prior to RSD on Saturday...then why buy it if "extra funds are needed"...oh yeah...cuz the flippers gonna flip, flip, flip...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Before-The-Flood-RSD-Trent-Reznor-Ross-Santaolalla-proceeds-to-terrapass-com-/162487530211?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

3 minutes ago, jhulud said:

So. If presumably this guy knew he was getting married in 3 months prior to RSD on Saturday...then why buy it if "extra funds are needed"...oh yeah...cuz the flippers gonna flip, flip, flip...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Before-The-Flood-RSD-Trent-Reznor-Ross-Santaolalla-proceeds-to-terrapass-com-/162487530211?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

At least the shipping is reasonable.  :mellow:

33 minutes ago, jhulud said:

If I could talk this guy down to $250, should I take it?

lol isn't that the same guy who had it up on eBay for $3k to start?

edit: wasn't the same one, but he had it listed for at least $1500 at one point

edit2: $1750: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Before-The-Flood-RSD-2017-LTD-60-Trent-Reznor-Atticus-Ross-Gustavo-Santaolalla-/162487516285?hash=item25d502bc7d:g:fdgAAOSwvKtY~Mn6

Edited by batman

9 minutes ago, batman said:

lol isn't that the same guy who had it up on eBay for $3k to start?

edit: wasn't the same one, but he had it listed for at least $1500 at one point

edit2: $1750: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Before-The-Flood-RSD-2017-LTD-60-Trent-Reznor-Atticus-Ross-Gustavo-Santaolalla-/162487516285?hash=item25d502bc7d:g:fdgAAOSwvKtY~Mn6

Yeah it's the same guy. He told me when he saw the listing for $2500, that he could get a nice chunk of change for his wedding. He claims to have over 3000 records in his collection and isn't an RSD flipper asshole. If he's willing to go down to $200-$225, I'm going to take it. As of right now though, he's not budging. 

Just now, AdamJNovak said:

Yeah it's the same guy. He told me when he saw the listing for $2500, that he could get a nice chunk of change for his wedding. He claims to have over 3000 records in his collection and isn't an RSD flipper asshole. If he's willing to go down to $200-$225, I'm going to take it. As of right now though, he's not budging. 

there was another that popped up for $155. tell him to ditch the 25% to charity, and cut 25% off his price.

Just now, batman said:

there was another that popped up for $155. tell him to ditch the 25% to charity, and cut 25% off his price.

Yeah, but that was for one of the ones Lakeshore put on there site without a shipping date. So I'd have to pay him $160 and then possibly wait until October to get it. I just messaged the wedding guy one last time and told him about all the ebay listings and the Georgia store that the highest bid was $75. So we'll see if he lowers it. He said if he can't get the price he's after, he's just going to keep it in his collection. 

2 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

Just hold tight for a week or 2. Its not a NIN signed album. The price will drop after the hype dies down.

Lakeshore told me they are expecting them to arrive any day now, and then they will begin shipping.

October  is unlinkely.

:( now I feel bad for not hopping on the one for $155... 

• 2 weeks later...