All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

7 minutes ago, harryq said:

I received mine about a week ago; never got a shipping confirmation.  Shipping label says 4/24.

I'm seeing them in shops around here, which means it should be out to people by now. Although the NIN store MAY be bundling their shipping together so if you ordered anything else, you may have to wait. But I'm just graspin' at straws on that one...

1 hour ago, Canuckle said:

I'm seeing them in shops around here, which means it should be out to people by now. Although the NIN store MAY be bundling their shipping together so if you ordered anything else, you may have to wait. But I'm just graspin' at straws on that one...

Right that's what I figured if they're expecting the repressed stuff in the next week or 2 they'll just send it all out together. 

Also anyone here anything about the Before the Flood signed LPs Lake Shore had up on RSD? I asked them about it on FB and they didn't know what I was talking about so that's encouraging. 

5 minutes ago, Adam10647 said:

Also anyone here anything about the Before the Flood signed LPs Lake Shore had up on RSD? I asked them about it on FB and they didn't know what I was talking about so that's encouraging. 

I emailed them after I placed my order and they said 'no confirmed shipping date as of yet' but 'will post on social media when they are starting to ship'.  They also said all orders will receive a tracking number once shipped.

Hoping mine shows up in San Diego today whatever shipping they're using sucks 4 days to get from Pasadena to La or SD is ridiculous. But ultimately I'm glad I'm getting one since they weren't sure how many they'd get.   

Also, The NIN.com store is sold out of Broken kind of interesting wondering if they'll get more as of a few weeks ago my local store couldn't get any of the represses from their distro. 

Also if anyone missed it the Prick ST is getting a LP pressing https://www.merchbar.com/vinyl-records/prick/prick-vinyl-record

10 minutes ago, highfives said:

Oh what the fuck?   I thought those were staying in print?

I am assuming they just haven't updated the inventory count as this happened a few times during the initial rush and they just upped the inventory. But given Broken's odd pressing (LP + 7") I'm a little worried... 

I was waiting to grab both Broken and The Fragile in stores. 

EDIT: BM still has it for those of you in the States...http://www.bullmoose.com/p/24684701/nine-inch-nails-broken-definitive-edition-lp-7

Gotta cross my fingers up here. 

Edited by Canuckle

6 minutes ago, Canuckle said:

I am assuming they just haven't updated the inventory count as this happened a few times during the initial rush and they just upped the inventory. But given Broken's odd pressing (LP + 7") I'm a little worried... 

I was waiting to grab both Broken and The Fragile in stores. 

EDIT: BM still has it for those of you in the States...http://www.bullmoose.com/p/24684701/nine-inch-nails-broken-definitive-edition-lp-7

Gotta cross my fingers up here. 

I'd assume you're correct.  I mean, all of the other In Stock records have over 7000 in stock for each.  I think Broken never dipped below the initial stock, so I'd guess they'll put more back up at some point in the near future.  BUT, if Firebrand has anything to do with it, they'll take their sweet time.  That company blows.

Decided to bug the NIN merch team about a ship date:

"Thanks for writing in! Team NIN has informed us that the LP’s are still in production and will be providing an update soon. Unfortunately, that is the only information we have at the moment. As soon as your order ships you will receive a shipping confirmation so be on the look out for that to let you know it has shipped."

So yeah no news is not good news. I also asked about my Before the Flood but that was all they said.

Weird quote box I couldn't delete up there...

I found this site that has release dates on it.  Everything but Deviations is listed as 5/19. Deviations is listed as 8/27.  I'm kind of tempted to pick up Broken and Events from them since it's cheaper but I've never even heard of them before.

https://www.sirendisc.com/