All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

1 hour ago, negavinyl said:

Damn Prick sold out already? 

That has been sold out for a few days, but i don't think they put many up online. Someone here mentioned they only put up 100. But it is still "coming soon" to the UK store so more probably exist and there is always hope of restock. But the black can be got pretty cheap from sellers on Amazon and discogs.

Edited by fish

9 hours ago, fish said:

That has been sold out for a few days, but i don't think they put many up online. Someone here mentioned they only put up 100. But it is still "coming soon" to the UK store so more probably exist and there is always hope of restock. But the black can be got pretty cheap from sellers on Amazon and discogs.

I'm fine with the black. Thanks for the info. 

The order which I used my discount for has shipped this morning. The order contained the following: Closer T-shirt, Prick LP, Lost Highway OST, Gone Girl OST, Natural Born Killers OST.

I also placed a separate order for a black Lost Highway LP on Friday, and received shipping confirmation the very next day.

Here's to hoping some of you start receiving your shipping confirmations soon.

39 minutes ago, dutchflowers said:

Got shipping notice on Friday for my cargo in the blood however, the tracking comes back as not valid in both USPS and DHL( said it was shipped DHL but the tracking goes to USPS). 

So here's hoping it's just a glitch or they are shipping in waves once a week. 

I got a USPS tracking # on Thursday, and it has said "Status not Available" ever since.

53 minutes ago, highfives said:

Looks like they're gonna slowly remove the black squares on that mystery release.

COMING SOON TO THE STORE: QUAKE VINYL REISSUE, ███ ███████E, PATRIOTS DAY VINYL

so that second word is probably "reissue". What in the NIN/reznor catalog has a 3 letter title? unless its an abbreviation?

1 hour ago, skycriesmary said:

After repeatedly contacting sandbag, they finally replied saying my order would ship in early July.  Considering I ordered two things that have been out for awhile (Prick and Cargo in the Blood) I'm not sure why theirs such a delay. 

Wondering if they didn't have as many Prick's on hand as they thought they did as it disappeared so quick and is still "coming soon" to the uk.