All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

On 6/17/2017 at 6:46 PM, dutchflowers said:

I got my Cargo In the Blood in today and I have to say it's really, really well done and I'm psyched I grabbed it. I understand how it's not for everyone at it's price point but if anyone is on the fence and really digs original art, I say go for it.

Agreed.  I got my copy several months back, but it's absolutely fantastic in every way.   It's HUGE, heavy, and luxurious.  Highly recommended not just for the hardcore NIN fan, but fans of art in general. 

I returned from a short vacation this morning excited to open up my Cargo In The Blood shipment (that I had to email them to get it shipped) to find a copy of Hesitation Marks LP instead. I knew it was wrong as soon as I saw the box. How are these guys better then the last ones again?  The book is now showing Sold Out so yeah I'm pretty pumped.

32 minutes ago, Adam10647 said:

I returned from a short vacation this morning excited to open up my Cargo In The Blood shipment (that I had to email them to get it shipped) to find a copy of Hesitation Marks LP instead. I knew it was wrong as soon as I saw the box. How are these guys better then the last ones again?  The book is now showing Sold Out so yeah I'm pretty pumped.

Goddamn. That sucks. I hope they sort it out for you.

1 hour ago, Adam10647 said:

Has anyone gotten their copy of Before the Flood?

I didn't order it from nin.com...but I believe some people over at ETS have not received theirs either.

And dude...so bummed out for you for that lack CITB book fuck-up. I hope that Sandbag straightens it out for you. After what I dealt with over my incomplete order and their resolution of it, I have some faith in them for the time being.

3 minutes ago, daegor said:

24 hours isn't anything to get uptight about, but they are slow.  I've been back and forth regarding my order for almost two weeks now.

It's a 300 item, they say they'll get back to you in 24 hours I dont think it's unreasonable to hole them to that. I work for an internet retailer and if we had an F-up that big we'd get back to them within an hour. 

5 minutes ago, Adam10647 said:

My buddy did got his money back like a week later.

OK....I filled out the form with Sandbag, and they say they can't find my order.  So I opened up the original payment on paypal and filed a claim with Firebrand.   Firebrand said that sandbag has to do the refund, which I told them they couldn't find.  Firebrand replied they would contact sandbag whom reassured them it would be refunded....and now Sandbag emailed me yet again that they can't find my order despite me emailing them the order number and paypal transaction number....so glad this is a smooth process.

8 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

OK....I filled out the form with Sandbag, and they say they can't find my order.  So I opened up the original payment on paypal and filed a claim with Firebrand.   Firebrand said that sandbag has to do the refund, which I told them they couldn't find.  Firebrand replied they would contact sandbag whom reassured them it would be refunded....and now Sandbag emailed me yet again that they can't find my order despite me emailing them the order number and paypal transaction number....so glad this is a smooth process.

Nice! This all seems to be going swimmingly I'd just try and pull the plug with paypal if I were you. Sucks man sorry, bunch of ass clowns

2 hours ago, Adam10647 said:

It's a 300 item, they say they'll get back to you in 24 hours I dont think it's unreasonable to hole them to that. I work for an internet retailer and if we had an F-up that big we'd get back to them within an hour. 

Mine's a $400 order, and I work for a internet retailer as well :P

I definitely ensure we reply in much less than 24 hours, but regardless 24 hours is no where outside of the norm.  More than 48 hours?  Sure.

Tweeted at NIN Trent and SandBag yesterday trying to embarrass SB into responding to my emails. Got a DM from the NIN twitter like 10 minutes later asking for my address. Got my book this morning! I did not expect that to work.

Sandbag just emailed me back that they're looking into it, so yeah they're super on the ball can't wait to see what they send me when the reissues drop. 

3 hours ago, Adam10647 said:

Tweeted at NIN Trent and SandBag yesterday trying to embarrass SB into responding to my emails. Got a DM from the NIN twitter like 10 minutes later asking for my address. Got my book this morning! I did not expect that to work.

Sandbag just emailed me back that they're looking into it, so yeah they're super on the ball can't wait to see what they send me when the reissues drop. 

Sandbag is nothing but garbage.  It took me 2 months to resolve an issue with Moon Shaped Pool.  It was ridiculous and each time was a different rep who had no idea about the previous interaction.  But I hope Trent drops Sandbag after we get our August releases.