All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

2 hours ago, zdkaiser said:

Has anyone received their replacement jacket yet for Deviations? Mine was supposed to ship last week. Just curious how they are shipping these and if they too are arriving damaged. 

Thanks.

I think it would be easier to just wait until someone has said "Received my replacement jacket!" rather than bump the thread three days after other people complained about not yet receiving their replacement jackets.  Someone will surely post pictures of their new pristine jacket or their jacket covered in piss stains from the Sandbag customer service reps (which were likely deserved, based on the last dozen or so pages of this thread).

16 hours ago, youspinmeround said:

Anyone who trusts a company called sandbag is clueless. 

Might as well as just called it teabagging to clarify you kiddos

16 hours ago, highfives said:

I was thinking "dickbag" or "shitbag" but whatevs.

Teabag has my vote.  hahaha funny stuff

15 hours ago, Bu$hleaguer said:

^ good stuff up there folks.  Me likey some shut and piss talk

what is going on with your profile picture?  it's seriously giving me the creeps, i hope i don't see that when i close my eyes to go to sleep tonight.

16 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

Someone added the definitive edition downward spiral in discogs and 4 people added.

I messaged them to see if they actually got it

Look at the edit history, I doubt it is.  Someone made the listing, didn't say anything about it being the Definitive edition, and then someone else added that info afterwards.

1 hour ago, youspinmeround said:

Someone added the definitive edition downward spiral in discogs and 4 people added.

I messaged them to see if they actually got it

Discogs is pretty sloppy like that, I know it's the users that are sloppy but it still irks me when people don't use the system properly.

3 hours ago, dobyblue said:

Discogs is pretty sloppy like that, I know it's the users that are sloppy but it still irks me when people don't use the system properly.

Two copies of this Spoon record exist; 72 people have it in their collection: https://www.discogs.com/Spoon-Hot-Thoughts/release/9988789

24 minutes ago, Adam10647 said:

FYI looks like there's only 4 copies of FRAGILE: DEVIATIONS left if anyone was waiting to pick it up
https://store.nin.com/collections/music/products/the-fragile-deviations-1-2017-limited-edition-4xlp-hi-res-digital

You think they'll reup again or do you think this is the end of the run?