All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Is recovery even possible after this?

Obvious projection aside, though... considering your short-fuse temperament and spastic nature here on the boards, I think it's probably safe to assume that you're only familiar with what women sound like when they're constrained with duct-tape in the back of your trunk.  Probably as a result of them pointing and giggling among their friends in an effort to identify the mouth-breather.

In even more seriousness... I could definitely see this happening.

In all seriousness, you should stop buying some records and put that money towards getting laid.  Then you wouldn't have to bring your misery here to the forum and then you'll stop making bad jokes & seeking the validation you lack in your real life.

Edited by idioteque...

6 minutes ago, idioteque... said:

This is coming from a guy who makes awful jokes and thinks he's a stand up comedian. In reality he works a shit job and sits on here seeking the validation & attention he has failed to muster in the real world.  Sad.

When have I ever implied I'm a comedian?  And again with the projections, huh?  I'm [somewhat] sorry you're miserable for 40 hours a week, but it would serve you well to not assume that everyone has a comparably shit occupation.  Most of us live stable-enough lives that we don't have to be bitter, socially inept troglodytes online.  Do something productive and cry about your Sandbag order on social media or something.

Edited by Derek™

Every Idioteque thread.  Every time.

In an effort to contribute something worthwhile, I'll say that I recently got around to listening to Add Violence.  I thought Not The Actual Events was pretty good, but I found myself enjoying AV quite a bit more.  Are there more EPs in the works for near-future release, or is that anyone's guess?

59 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Every Idioteque thread.  Every time.

In an effort to contribute something worthwhile, I'll say that I recently got around to listening to Add Violence.  I thought Not The Actual Events was pretty good, but I found myself enjoying AV quite a bit more.  Are there more EPs in the works for near-future release, or is that anyone's guess?

there will be one more (according to Trent). probably at years end or just after the new year. 

Sandbag got back to me on twitter and ended up sending an email:

Thank you for your email.  

We are aware of a system issue at USPS which means that the tracking number we shared with you is not working correctly. The issue has been escalated within USPS and a resolution is being worked upon urgently.

We appreciate that this is very frustrating for you. Please be assured that your parcel is in transit and we are receiving frequent reports that orders are landing safely despite the failure of the USPS tracking system.

Unfortunately, the circumstances are outside of Sandbag’s control but I would like to take the opportunity to reassure you that we will support customers as much as we can until orders have been received.  

Kind regards, 

Nicola Harris  

So they claim that they're on their way, has anyone gotten their order while it was showing pre-ship the whole time?

Edited by Adam10647

33 minutes ago, Adam10647 said:

Sandbag got back to me on twitter and ended up sending an email:

Thank you for your email.  

We are aware of a system issue at USPS which means that the tracking number we shared with you is not working correctly. The issue has been escalated within USPS and a resolution is being worked upon urgently.

We appreciate that this is very frustrating for you. Please be assured that your parcel is in transit and we are receiving frequent reports that orders are landing safely despite the failure of the USPS tracking system.

Unfortunately, the circumstances are outside of Sandbag’s control but I would like to take the opportunity to reassure you that we will support customers as much as we can until orders have been received.  

Kind regards, 

Nicola Harris  

So they claim that they're on their way, has anyone gotten their order while it was showing pre-ship the whole time?

i still don't even have a shipping confirmation.  incidentally, for this order i also paid for the 1-day FedEx overnight shipping method.  a lot of good that's doing to get these in my hands quickly... oh well.  maybe they'll be at my door today when i get home from work.

9 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

i still don't even have a shipping confirmation.  incidentally, for this order i also paid for the 1-day FedEx overnight shipping method.  a lot of good that's doing to get these in my hands quickly... oh well.  maybe they'll be at my door today when i get home from work.

Wow that suck I would demand a refund on the shipping. 
Also Tweet at them that seems to get them off their ass. 

Edited by Adam10647

8 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Received my copy of NTAE. Not only was the mailer completely and 100% trashed, but the record, although in a perforated plastic bag to open up, can tell it's warped to shit and the entire bottom of the jacket is separated from the glue.

Fuck. Sandbag. Fuck them to hell!!!

oy!!! Juan, did you ever order from NullCo when Topspin was fulfilling the orders?  I ordered a few things and every time it was a straight forward process, hell their customer service was good too.   I don't know why Trent wouldn't just go back to working with them. 

Edited by psus2h

32 minutes ago, psus2h said:

oy!!! Juan, did you ever order from NullCo when Topspin was fulfilling the orders?  I ordered a few things and every time it was a straight forward process, hell their customer service was good too.   I don't know why Trent wouldn't just go back to working with them. 

Topspin were fantastic. Never had any issues with them whatsoever. Hell, I still have the original mailers when I ordered the HTDA stuff and those are still in top shape.

12 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Topspin were fantastic. Never had any issues with them whatsoever. Hell, I still have the original mailers when I ordered the HTDA stuff and those are still in top shape.

This is how good Topspin was, I emailed them way back to see if they still had any backstock of TSN, they checked and had two copies (well after it sold out) and sold me one. 

Finally got my NTAE in the mail. Mailer was trashed, actual record and sleeve seems to be in surprisingly great shape. 

I really want to get broken and the Fragile now but after all the bad experiences, could I even expect them to ship in a reasonable fashion? Anyone who has ordered recently want to update me on their experience?