All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

4 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

This is the first time I've listened to either album on vinyl. 2nd time I've bought The Fragile tho

Gotcha. 

I have the Kevin Gray cut. I get my new pressing in a few days. I'll compare them and follow up in the thread if someone hasn't compared them by then.

11 hours ago, Never_Enough_Records said:

Deviations is back up

Thanks for the heads up. I was delaying placing my order, as we'd been having unseasonably hot weather (95-108 degrees), and I thought I'd waited to long.  

I ordered Deviations, the Fragile, and Broken, and FedEx was the only shipping option. FedEx ground was $15.and change.  2day was $16.and change, and Standard overnight was $19.85. For $4 difference I went with Overnight.

53 minutes ago, tussin said:

Thanks for the heads up. I was delaying placing my order, as we'd been having unseasonably hot weather (95-108 degrees), and I thought I'd waited to long.  

I ordered Deviations, the Fragile, and Broken, and FedEx was the only shipping option. FedEx ground was $15.and change.  2day was $16.and change, and Standard overnight was $19.85. For $4 difference I went with Overnight.

Good luck to you, but based on everything in this thread, I'd be surprised if those records show up next day. :)

Good news / Bad news for me.

• Good news: My package is no longer in "pre-shipment" (it had been since 8/15)
  • Bad news: Instead of being in Folcroft, PA (where I conceivably could have picked it up myself tomorrow), the package is suddenly in Jersey City, which means my package will likely arrive in Philadelphia a day or two after I leave for a 2+ week trip to Europe...

In any case, I look forward to listening to these records in mid-September, assuming they survive sitting at the post office while I'm gone

I just got tracking confirmation that my package arrived at the origin center in New Jersey. I believe this means that that Sandbag has been blatantly lying to me and everyone else who got their bull crap "it's not our fault USPS, blah blah blah" email. I won't be ordering anything else from the NIN store. It's unfortunate that they chose to lie to me. I enjoy the music but it's not worth being lied to over and over. 

Fool me once, shame on you.

3 hours ago, Phineaspoe2000 said:

I just got tracking confirmation that my package arrived at the origin center in New Jersey. I believe this means that that Sandbag has been blatantly lying to me and everyone else who got their bull crap "it's not our fault USPS, blah blah blah" email. I won't be ordering anything else from the NIN store. It's unfortunate that they chose to lie to me. I enjoy the music but it's not worth being lied to over and over. 

Fool me once, shame on you.

Same, my order sat in Pre Ship for 11 days, now it's in NJ I live in San Diego fucking bull shit

1 hour ago, simple_torture said:

The Fragile is now sold out; here's to hoping that more copies get put up, since I won't be getting paid at my new job until next week.

I wonder if its just marked sold out because its their biggest seller (I'm assuming) and they're trying not to get more orders for it until they catch up with all the other orders. Just a theory. Still haven't grabbed one.

3 hours ago, simple_torture said:

The Fragile is now sold out; here's to hoping that more copies get put up, since I won't be getting paid at my new job until next week.

Saw that last night.  Thought maybe I had missed discussion earlier on this.  I was waiting to pick it up myself, hopefully that's not the end of them.

32 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Theres no way the regular albums will go OOP at this point. 

Especially after the headache of putting this together.  Either the first run is sold out, or they're reserving some in the event of lost packages.  I'd bet its the biggest seller out of the available reissues.