All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

11 minutes ago, Codyoster said:

I'm not a huge NIN fan but I'm going to Riot Fest all weekend and would rather see them tonight than A Day To Remember (gross), what should I expect? Their performance on this newest season of Twin Peaks has me pretty curious and excited

Look up panorama fest on youtube. I'm assuming it will be similar to the nyc show. We were there and it was AMAZING! Can't wait to see them again tonight! 

39 minutes ago, psus2h said:

Dude, I've been in the Hollywood store when web orders come in, they announce it to employees and get it taken care of with the quickness.  

Now....does it come with a highres DL....?

I feel like this is the important question.  The NIN reissues came with download cards (at least my Broken did -- I haven't had a chance to open the others yet), but I don't think the Before the Flood soundtrack did.

10 minutes ago, Adam10647 said:

Also Reckless.com has it for 50 along with all the reissues + NTAE for a bit cheaper than NIN.com. 

http://www.reckless.com/index.php?keywords=trent+reznor&format=&cond=&store=&is_search=true&srch=Search
 they've got to be better to deal with than SandBag(ofDicks)

Sweet, I think we will go check the shop out since were in town! 

24 minutes ago, Adam10647 said:

I ordered a copy of Not The Actual Events from Reckless this morning hoping to get one with a blue insert. It's all ready shipped with tracking if anyone was holding out I would order through them. 

Is there any differences I rarity between the inserts? Or just random?

7 minutes ago, museummouth said:

Is there any differences I rarity between the inserts? Or just random?

I THINK it's 50/ 50. I got a red one my 1st go, if you take a look a page or 2 back I'm a crazy person and get all things NIN. I figured at that price + the fact that people were saying they got signed records yesterday it was worth a shot.

got my 20% discount to work in the NIN.com store (I added the "add violence physical copy" to my cart, went the checkout page, it showed the discount, and then I removed "add violence"), and I ordered it there.  the convenience of having the digital copy now was worth the potential headache that is Sandbag... (or so I say now)

7 minutes ago, jhulud said:

In case anyone is wondering...the actual The Vietnam War special mini-series is airing on Sunday 9/17 on PBS. I'm going to set my DVR for sure. I'm a sucker for documentary films anyways. Having TR+AR doing the soundtrack is an added bonus.

I normally am too... but Ken Burns (as thorough as he is) is so dry I can't get through them. I fell asleep 20 minutes into every one of this specials.