All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

7 hours ago, harryq said:

If anyone is feeling risky, Best Buy appears to have the vinyl edition of The Vietnam War OST for $13.99

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-vietnam-war-a-film-by-ken-burns-lynn-novick-original-score-lp-vinyl/6088008.p?skuId=6088008

It has the same UPC (602557769982) as what I've seen elsewhere, so maybe...?

Whoa interesting.. The CD version is $21.99 Maybe they typed the wrong price for the vinyl?.. :0

13 hours ago, thetrackt said:

So has anyone gotten the Vietnam soundtrack vinyl? I am thinking that this may be their best OST work yet.

I'm enjoying it thus far.  As for being their best OST work yet, I'd like to give some love for Atticus's work on The Defiant Ones (please put this on vinyl!) and Almost Holy.

In any case, 2016 and 2017 have been great years for NIN-related releases

Just got shipping notification on the $14 Best Buy Vietnam score. 

Looks like that price tag was meant for the CD version of the soundtrack but somehow ended up on the 3xLP score?

Anyway, it's still available to purchase for $14.  Jump on it while this error is flying under the radar.

Edited by kisol

52 minutes ago, kisol said:

Just got shipping notification on the $14 Best Buy Vietnam score. 

Looks like that price tag was meant for the CD version of the soundtrack but somehow ended up on the 3xLP score?

Anyway, it's still available to purchase for $14.  Jump on it while this error is flying under the radar.

That's hard to say which is was for, here's to hoping the LP is the score on vinyl!

EDIT: mine just shipped!

Edited by psus2h

27 minutes ago, Rottengoth said:

Yeah I also took the risk with Best Buy, if anything you can always just return it. Also picked up Broken and Events. What's this Discount code I'm hearing about?

are you talking about the 20% off code for the NIN.com store?  that was for the people who preordered everything back in the day as an apology for making them wait 8+ months to receive their records

As posted on ETS:

tumblr_owi1jaz1sP1qzcvl5o1_500.jpg

And also brief note about the packaging:

"it's three (sturdy cardstock(?)) picture sleeves in a sturdy outer slipcase. side F is blank but still has an image printed label. nothing too fancy but a vast improvement over, say, the fragile deviations.

it also sounds pristine, just like all the recent pressings. "