All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

1 hour ago, thesecrets0308 said:

Maybe I don't know enough about web design, but 2 weeks seems like a pretty ridiculous amount of time to be "maintenance".  

Depends what they are doing. If they are switching to a new platform and integrating new systems, then that is a ridiculously short timeframe. It can take months to fully develop an ecommerce site properly. 

On 10/27/2017 at 7:44 PM, novalue1209 said:

fragile, fragile deviations, broken, ntae and the downward spiral are all up on fatbeats shipping 11/17

interesting site to have these up before others.  Don't see anything on SSD, BM, AS or Amazon yet.  Good look though.

1 hour ago, psus2h said:

I asked the info desk at Amoeba Hollywood, and they've confirmed these for Nov 17 as well, but NOT WT or YZ, they weren't listed. 

yeah, i thought that part in particular was a bit sketchy.  We haven't been waiting nearly long enough for those 2 to be expecting a release anytime before around this time next year! :P  That was the only part that concerned me since I'm all set with all those other releases.

1 hour ago, Adoty4213 said:

What sleeves do you all put on these thick packages like The Fragile? Any links to sleeves that would fit it because mine don't.

Sleeve City Oversized sleeves.  You can get 25 for about $13 on eBay if you low ball them.

Edit:  These 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25-12SE03DO-12-LP-Vinyl-Record-DOUBLE-OVERSIZE-Outer-Sleeves-High-Clarity-NEW/401105993553?hash=item5d63c7bf51:g:Jx8AAOSwnipWbHyU

Edited by highfives

1 hour ago, Adoty4213 said:

What sleeves do you all put on these thick packages like The Fragile? Any links to sleeves that would fit it because mine don't.

I ordered these and had no issues, I received what I expected; your mileage may vary by the looks of the reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001719NXQ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3 minutes ago, highfives said:

I think I paid about $18 total for shipping (Deviations, Fragile+Broken+NTAE).  Soooo, an extra $53.  Bull. Shit.

Yeah, just looked at my orders, $23.60 in shipping for the two orders.  Holy fuck.  If the other releases show up discounted as well, we could be talking close to $75-$80 down the toilet.

1 minute ago, MicLima said:

Yeah, just looked at my orders, $23.60 in shipping for the two orders.  Holy fuck.  If the other releases show up discounted as well, we could be talking close to $75-$80 down the toilet.

Should we also factor in complete hassle and mind-numbing back and forth with a distributor?  That has to be worth a couple of bucks.

But hey, I got a free Deviations sleeve... that was bent.

1 minute ago, highfives said:

Should we also factor in complete hassle and mind-numbing back and forth with a distributor?  That has to be worth a couple of bucks.

But hey, I got a free Deviations sleeve... that was bent.

Agreed.  But hey, I haven't received my Fragile replacement jacket yet!  The whole thing is absurd.