All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

5 hours ago, dnl said:

Wasn't deviations supposed to be a NIN exclusive? That's the only reason I bought it direct. I held off on the others since they would make it into stores eventually.

It never mentioned being exclusive to the store, but it did say "one time pressing, when it's gone it's gone" so it gave the illusion of being more limited which caused suckers like us to grab it immediately. Guessing they pressed a ton of these.

On 11/1/2017 at 8:05 PM, fish said:

It never mentioned being exclusive to the store, but it did say "one time pressing, when it's gone it's gone" so it gave the illusion of being more limited which caused suckers like us to grab it immediately. Guessing they pressed a ton of these.

I think at least 20,000, if not more.

Really wish dead souls couldve been added to the “definitive version” of TDS. I also feel like its kind of a steal on that 31 dollar amazon preorder on the fragile. At any rate, stoked these are finally making it out and people wont have to deal with sandbag anymore. 

Edited by Dusted_By_Space

All due respect to those who are seeking the definitive editions of TF, TDS and Broken but this thread will not be exciting again for me until With Teeth and Year Zero start moving.  At this rate though, it looks like i'll probably be calling this current releases last year's here in a few months.  lel

11 minutes ago, ntslash said:

Say what? 

LOL sorry i'm drunk.  what i meant to say is that With Teeth and Year Zero probably won't be active until 2018 and by that time i'll be calling the recently reissued last year's NEWS.  P.S. I'm not really drunk, I just completely failed at writing that out the first time.

1 hour ago, thesecrets0308 said:

All due respect to those who are seeking the definitive editions of TF, TDS and Broken but this thread will not be exciting again for me until With Teeth and Year Zero start moving.  At this rate though, it looks like i'll probably be calling this current releases last year's here in a few months.  lel

1 hour ago, ntslash said:

Say what? 

56 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

LOL sorry i'm drunk.  what i meant to say is that With Teeth and Year Zero probably won't be active until 2018 and by that time i'll be calling the recently reissued last year's NEWS.  P.S. I'm not really drunk, I just completely failed at writing that out the first time.

*looks at calendar* Yes. That is how time works, after December 31st you will be saying that the Definitive Editions already released... in 2017... came out 'last year'.

2 hours ago, thesecrets0308 said:

There's no shame in being drunk on a thread about NIN records!