All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

Sweet already got the confirmation that its being shipped. This company may be good, we will see! Stoked to get the slipmat. Will have 2 copies of Add Violence but worth it, haha.. Waiting for With Teeth, The Slip, and Year Zero to use the coupon code. Hoping Lost Highway and Natural Born Killer are in stock then still. Maybe The Crow and Girl with a dragon tattoo will be released? haha

2 hours ago, Adam10647 said:

Add Violence already sold out!

I assume they'll be back up sans that slip matt, looked like they put 500 up to begin with

Damn, that was quick. Was curious about that slip mat but I'm going to try and hold off until everything else is released and use that coupon, assuming it works.

Yeah these guy are better than crap bag, nicely packed ships from Carlsbad Ca (right up the road from me) pretty sure it's the same team that ran it in the Hesitations Marks/ How To Destroy Angels days A+ from me bye bye Crap Bag.

tumblr_ozksx098VY1qcxnjxo3_1280.jpgtumblr_ozksx098VY1qcxnjxo1_1280.jpg

Slipmat:

Spoiler

tumblr_ozksx098VY1qcxnjxo2_1280.jpg

Edited by Adam10647