All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

Up at Bull Moose!

I went ahead and ordered it along with the new Indigo Girls and The Album Leaf’s “The Endless” soundtrack.

I am hoping TE is going to be the cool “swirl” color that is on his website, but will live with it if this comes on “classic black” vinyl.

I just love not having to pay shipping for my records. :D

Edited by Plarocks

25 minutes ago, highfives said:

They make it sound like the record will be really aggressive.  But, I'll probably hold out on this until it hits Amazon.  Kinda over paying store prices.

I'm thinking of doing the same.  Add Violence is still available at Amazon and it's been months and months.  No physical component for this one apart from t-shirts, buttons, slipmat and stuff I'm not dying to have nor can really afford right now.  Amazon seems like the winner in this situation.

20 minutes ago, daegor said:

Where's the other definitive editions :|

And yeah, after last time there really is no reason to buy from their store.  Nothing was hard to get in the end.

I know right.  I scrolled down to see if With Teeth and/or Year Zero were up for PO and busted a sad face when they weren't.  dear nin store, define "soon".

10 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

I know right.  I scrolled down to see if With Teeth and/or Year Zero were up for PO and busted a sad face when they weren't.  dear nin store, define "soon".

They'll go up as soon as those 20% off coupons they sent out last year expire next month. 

From http://www.nin.com/tickets2018/

COLD AND BLACK AND INFINITE – NORTH AMERICA 2018
WITH SPECIAL GUESTS THE JESUS AND MARY CHAIN

TICKETS FOR COLD AND BLACK AND INFINITE NORTH AMERICA 2018 WILL GO ON SALE MAY 19 EXCLUSIVELY AT THE PHYSICAL WORLD PRESALE
*DENVER MAY 20

WHAT?  WHY?  PHYSICAL WORLD PRESALE?
THE PROMISE OF A WORLD MADE BETTER BY COMPUTERS AND ONLINE CONNECTIVITY HAS FAILED US IN MANY WAYS, PARTICULARLY WHEN IT COMES TO TICKETING.  EVERYTHING ABOUT THE PROCESS SUCKS AND EVERYONE LOSES EXCEPT THE RESELLER. WE’VE DECIDED TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAT WILL ALSO LIKELY SUCK, BUT IN A DIFFERENT WAY.  WE’RE HOPING MANY OF YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS, WHILE SOME MAY DO WHAT THEY ALWAYS DO AND BITCH ABOUT IT.

HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
YOU (AN ACTUAL HUMAN BEING) SHOW UP AT THE BOX OFFICE, INTERACT WITH THE TICKET SELLER (ANOTHER ACTUAL HUMAN BEING) AND PURCHASE UP TO FOUR TICKETS THAT WILL ACTUALLY BE HANDED TO YOU ON THE SPOT.  THE TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ONLINE OR ANYWHERE ELSE BEFORE OR DURING THAT DAY.  ALL SEATS (INCLUDING THE BEST SEATS) WILL BE AVAILABLE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.  YOU MAY ACTUALLY ENCOUNTER OTHER ACTUAL HUMAN BEINGS WITH SIMILAR INTERESTS LIKELY WEARING BLACK CLOTHING DURING THE PROCESS AND POTENTIALLY INTERACT WITH THEM.  THE EXPERIENCE HAS THE POTENTIAL* TO BE ENJOYABLE.  NINE INCH NAILS HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER, LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND GOOD TIMES.**

ANY REMAINING TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT A LATER DATE.

*NOT GUARANTEED
**NOT ENTIRELY TRUE

Rest of site has timing on when to show up. kinda fucking pissed as the 19th is literally when I'll be flying to DC for vacation. Hopefully I'll get a pair through friends or something...

NIN-CBI2018-PosterV3-DatesB_Eblast.png

6 minutes ago, roadmonkey said:

From http://www.nin.com/tickets2018/

Rest of site has timing on when to show up. kinda fucking pissed as the 19th is literally when I'll be flying to DC for vacation. Hopefully I'll get a pair through friends or something...

NIN-CBI2018-PosterV3-DatesB_Eblast.png

It will be interesting how they keep people from lining up too early, but I'll give it a shot in LA at The Palladium next weekend and hope there is some organization for it.