All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

20 minutes ago, nycmale said:

Only 2400 pressings will be made of this limited edition off-white 180 gram vinyl, available exclusively through this offer:

https://www.merchbar.com/rock-alternative/nine-inch-nails/nin-fans-first

I have one in my cart, but wondering if its worth going for

Just now, njpunkmusic said:

I have one in my cart, but wondering if its worth going for

I will say once NIN fans pick up on this, they will buy it and it will be gone. It runs about 2x the cost of the black version, but if you are going to kick yourself in the future about missing it, I'd go for it. 

10 minutes ago, highfives said:

Is this the first colored vinyl NIN has released?  I can't think of any that have been anything other than black.

Yeah thats why I was a bit leary about it, I wanna get it just cause but at the same time what happened last time they told us "this is a one off, when its gone its gone" ...Fragile Deviations vol 1. As much as I love that record, I'm not playing that game with Trent again. I'll be fine picking up the black when it comes to stores.

Edited by clerk3745

2 minutes ago, ntslash said:

Grabbed one. Surprised they weren't sold out already. I'm wondering if they are pressing more than 2500. The product detail page doesn't mention the quantity:

• Single Run, exclusive, off-white vinyl pressing. Get yours before they sell out!

Only 2400 pressings will be made of this limited edition off-white 180 gram vinyl, available exclusively through this offer on Merchbar. Don't miss out on your chance to add this special piece to your collection, available until May 24th or while supplies last!

2 minutes ago, ntslash said:

Grabbed one. Surprised they weren't sold out already. I'm wondering if they are pressing more than 2500. The product detail page doesn't mention the quantity:

• Single Run, exclusive, off-white vinyl pressing. Get yours before they sell out!

**EDIT** What he said above 

Edited by djghost1976

8 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

Yeah thats why I was a bit leary about it, I wanna get it just cause but at the same time what happened last time they told us "this is a one off, when its gone its gone" ...Fragile Deviations vol 1. As much as I love that record, I'm not playing that game with Trent again. I'll be fine picking up the black when it comes to stores.

I don't think this is a NIN call for exclusivity/limitation.  I think it's Merchbar who is deciding to bring in 2400 on off-white.  I think these will be more like Newbury exclusives rather than the Deviations "Limited Pressing" bullshit.

4 minutes ago, highfives said:

Only 2400 pressings will be made of this limited edition off-white 180 gram vinyl, available exclusively through this offer on Merchbar. Don't miss out on your chance to add this special piece to your collection, available until May 24th or while supplies last!

2400 pressings??!?! but what if each of those pressings is 1,000? that's  240,000 copies!