All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

This just came in after I emailed firebrand today

Gnarlywood Customer Service(Firebrand Live)

Apr 18, 15:19 PDT

Hi,
Thanks for writing in! Team NIN has informed us that the LP’s are still in production and will be providing an update soon. Unfortunately, that is the only information we have at the moment. As soon as your order ships you will receive a shipping confirmation so be on the look out for that to let you know it has shipped.

Thank you for your patience, 

1 minute ago, zdkaiser said:

The Before the Flood OST is officially out today. Kind of snuck up on me. 

Anyways, my local shop has the standard (unsigned, non-RSD) version for $44.95 plus tax. 

Amazon has it for $41 and some change. 

Hopefully it will be like  Gone Girl and hang around for a while and drop in price.

20 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

Thanks!

Ordered with a quickness. Expensive day, today. 

Now when does it ship? And how did they get so many to sell?

Per Lakeshore...

"No confirmed shipping date as yet, number ways we can't confirm either.

We will post on our social media when they're starting to ship."

holy shit, i saw that something like 50 stores were getting 1 copy and they were retailing for $150. didn't think i'd actually have a shot at a signed copy online. 

also, this person sucks: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Before-The-Flood-RSD-2017-LIMITED-60-AUTOGRAPHED-EARTH-DAY-/332192167401?hash=item4d583235e9:g:Ti8AAOSwvihY~ALM

Edited by batman

2 minutes ago, jhulud said:

It was initially posted on IG and FB that about 60 stores were getting a copy to either sell outright for $100+ or auction with 100% of proceeds going to the charity. I know of some stores were setting the sale price at $150 to surely pocket some of the money though. 

Ahh I just assumed retail price was $150. Good Records up in Dallas posted on FB that it was that price and 100% of proceeds were going to Terra Pass. Would be really shitty for stores to pocket money. Or be like the asshat above, selling a copy on eBay for $3000. 

12 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Do the signatures really make it that much more valuable?  Stuart / Mogwai didn't even sign it, right?

signed by Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross, and Gustavo Santaolalla... and 100% of the proceeds of the sale go to charity. i'm down for that.