5 hours ago, jhulud said:

Trent Reznor and Mogwai Score Leonardo DiCaprio Climate Change Film Before the Flood

http://pitchfork.com/news/68150-trent-reznor-and-mogwai-score-leonardo-dicaprio-climate-change-film-before-the-flood/

I hope this gets any sort of physical release.

I think it's weird everyone is leaving off Gustavo Santaolalla from the list.  I love the Last of Us soundtrack and think him and TR would make some seriously creepy and awesome music together.

2 hours ago, highfives said:

I think it's weird everyone is leaving off Gustavo Santaolalla from the list.  I love the Last of Us soundtrack and think him and TR would make some seriously creepy and awesome music together.

Never heard of him before, or listened to TLOS, but if Trent is down to work with someone, then cool

35 minutes ago, daegor said:

Never heard of him before, or listened to TLOS, but if Trent is down to work with someone, then cool

He's done a bunch of other stuff, but I heard about him from TLOU.  The music really set the mood for that game.  You should check it out if you get a chance, especially if you dig Trent's soundtrack work.  It doesn't have the industrial and electronic influences, but it's just as brooding and creepy.

18 hours ago, bigdz68 said:

How do they sound? Saw them but wasnt sure on the quality. .

I'm not sure. I washed them buy haven't Soun them yet. I would imagine they are nothing more than direct copies of a CD. I'm sure they are not mastered for vinyl.

The completist in me had to grab them though. I mean cmon, Bowie and Trent in concert together.

On 9/11/2016 at 7:22 AM, vinyl addict said:

I'm not sure. I washed them buy haven't Soun them yet. I would imagine they are nothing more than direct copies of a CD. I'm sure they are not mastered for vinyl.

The completist in me had to grab them though. I mean cmon, Bowie and Trent in concert together.

I recently rewatched Closure and the bit with Bowie made me a little teary eyed, then they showed each of them playing Hurt together, almost broke me. That was such a great performance/tour by both dudes. I remember Trent saying how Bowie was instrumental in getting him clean, sober and back on track.

I have a digital version of the bootleg somewhere, I need to relisten I remember Reptile also being fucking amazing

1 minute ago, tonyfranciosa said:

Wait is that Fisher Stevens?

Yeah, they're promoting the Before the Flood movie/soundtrack but if you read the comments someone asks about Trent saying there would be new Nails in 2016 and he replied with "2016 isn't over yet."

10 hours ago, highfives said:

Yeah, they're promoting the Before the Flood movie/soundtrack but if you read the comments someone asks about Trent saying there would be new Nails in 2016 and he replied with "2016 isn't over yet."

So that most likely means Thanksgiving time or Christmas time.  Going to have spend double on vinyl for Patriots whatever that movie is called soundtrack and the new album.

44 minutes ago, jhulud said:

NOJ_1200X1200_9d4bc532-60d7-4eff-847e-5c

Before the Flood (Music from the Motion Picture) 3xLP Vinyl: https://store.nin.com/products/before-the-flood-vinyl

Jesus.  $45 for a 3xLP?  And $10 for Media Mail?  I'll probably wait on this until it hits Amazon for $25.

Edited by highfives