thesecrets0308

All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

1,719 posts in this topic

So I've had no contact with anyone since ordering last December.  I didn't order Deviations but I did order the standard Fragile, Broken EP, and NTAE.  Am I okay with just waiting to receive shipping confirmation or should I have contacted someone to make sure my order is still okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

So I've had no contact with anyone since ordering last December.  I didn't order Deviations but I did order the standard Fragile, Broken EP, and NTAE.  Am I okay with just waiting to receive shipping confirmation or should I have contacted someone to make sure my order is still okay?

Literally fielded this like 6 posts ago 

thesecrets0308 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, highfives said:

Just got confirmation about the Fragile, Broken, and NTAE.  No tracking on the Fragile since it was pre-Sandbag.  We'll see what happens though.

Double check your email mine had a tracking #, no real info yet other than the label being created. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Adam10647 said:

Double check your email mine had a tracking #, no real info yet other than the label being created. 

I had 2 separate orders though.  One from Fireballs (The Fragile) and one from Shitbag (Broken & NTAE).  Only 1 tracking number though.  I also asked if they could combine shipping on them and even keep the extra shipping $ and they said no, so we'll see what shows up.

 

Edit:  Scratch that.  I only got shipping notification for The Fragile - I cross checked the order numbers.  Nothing for Broken and NTAE but I'm waaaay back in the queue for those two.

Edited by highfives
Stuff
Adam10647 and thesecrets0308 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Adam10647 said:

All my reissues and the NTAE EP have shipped!!!!!!

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY!! All of mine were ordered right when available. So I wonder if I'll get tracking since it wasn't from sandbarf.. I hope to see them soon and I pray there is bubble wrap! Sweet I'm so excited !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I wonder if Sandbag is going to intentionally fuck us (take their time shipping our packages or send them damaged) if we complained to them in email.  

 

They started ignoring my emails then one guy said what's my issue (like really dude you didn't read my past emails?) and then I repeated myself and the dumb person who I proved wrong (Kim) goes and starts accusing me of canceling my order WHEN WE ALREADY WENT THROUGH THIS THAT SHE WAS WRONG. And she even admitted she was, these guys literally do not give a shit.

 

I pretty much called them idiots afterwards (it was going no where) so I'm expecting them to delay my order. =/

Edited by idioteque...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, idioteque... said:

I wonder if Sandbag is going to intentionally fuck us (take their time shipping our packages or send them damaged) if we complained to them in email.  

 

They started ignoring my emails then one guy said what's my issue (like really dude you didn't read my past emails?) and then I repeated myself and the dumb person who I proved wrong (Kim) goes and starts accusing me of canceling my order WHEN WE ALREADY WENT THROUGH THIS THAT SHE WAS WRONG. And she even admitted she was, these guys literally do not give a shit.

 

I pretty much called them idiots afterwards (it was going no where) so I'm expecting them to delay my order. =/

I would intentionally go out of my way to damage yours

Edited by youspinmeround

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, museummouth said:

MYUSPS is showing 4 packages coming for me next week and I know what 3 of them are so they very much could be shipping these possibly from KY?

Alliance Entertainment LLC in Kentucky? Because I have something coming from there that just showed up on myusps and I too know what my other packages due soon on myusps are aside from that. 

Edited by jrodan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No shipping notification email for me yet, although what i assumed was only going to be Deviations that i said yesterday had updated delivery date to Saturday has now changed to today and is out for delivery.  I'll be totally stoked if i get home to find all my other POs along with Deviations at my door.  I do live in Kentucky, but my origin package came from Texas, plus DHL tracking info says it's only 2.6 lbs so i doubt that's the case.  They'll probably put me last in line for the POs since they just sent me something.  Can't be sending me something else TOO quickly right?  haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Holo said:

So did these reissues not hit distros or Amazon or anything? I was hoping to pick them up at my locals (or at least The Fragile) :/

They used to be listed at some retailers, but I haven't seen them in a while--this gives me hope that they'll eventually be for sale elsewhere. Hopefully soon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, simple_torture said:

They used to be listed at some retailers, but I haven't seen them in a while--this gives me hope that they'll eventually be for sale elsewhere. Hopefully soon?

Cool, just don't want to pay extra cost plus shipping if I don't have to. Zia is dumb and has a 20% off coupon you can apply to basically any in person purchase sooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Holo said:

Cool, just don't want to pay extra cost plus shipping if I don't have to. Zia is dumb and has a 20% off coupon you can apply to basically any in person purchase sooooo

This exchange with Bull Moose on Twitter makes it seem like it may be a while before retailers get it:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, simple_torture said:

This exchange with Bull Moose on Twitter makes it seem like it may be a while before retailers get it:

 

 

Eh, as long as it is eventually I am not that worried. Lived for years without before, a few months won't make or break. Maybe it'll hit retailers all together like whenever With Teeth and Year Zero and shit start going?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm retarded enough about NIN that i'll just give them my money hand over fist for this stuff, regardless of extra cost.  Not willing to play that game with seeing if retailers get some or all of these things.  

 

That being said, I wonder if those other POs are going to be active shortly after we get these physical components for Add Violence.

Adam10647 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now