All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

I have yet to receive my shipping notification for TF, NTAE, Broken.  I don't believe Broken has gone out for anyone yet anyways.  Wonder if because I placed a singular order for all 3 of those things that they're going to hold my shit until all 3 are ready to go.  Idk... It's whatever, I've waited this long, why not a little longer?  Maybe they'll just pass it off to Santa, that's a delivery service that's on top of their game.  Magically quick.

1 hour ago, Mathyou99 said:

My copy of the Fragile arrived. Everything looks great so far. Just not sure what to do with the free sample of panty liners that came with it.

Use them to craft a hat (of sorts...) and write Shitbag on it.  Then wear it confidently, as you would a jaunty beret.

Just now, thesecrets0308 said:

Use them to craft a hat (of sorts...) and write Shitbag on it.  Then wear it confidently, as you would a jaunty beret.

Hahaha. Loving it! Did anyone else get that?! I opened my packaging and there was this purple wallet looking item all sealed with tons of women's products. Opened it up like WTF.  Now I know however if my booty be leakin, I should probably be seekin some Shitbag vinyl

9 hours ago, gpa21 said:

Does anyone know if these will be released in retail stores.  Specifically The Fragile?

As the others stated, there hasn't been any definitive proof that they'll be available outside of the NIN online storefront.  But I have a hard time believing that they won't eventually end up in record stores.  Surely the marketing folks have a dollar amount in mind and number to manufacture and put out into the world, and I don't think anyone questions how well they would move out the doors of record stores.  These aren't something that's just going to chill, unsold on a record store shelf, for at least another year or two.  Just saying I don't think they're going to make the NIN online store the only place you'll ever be able to get these, I would be really surprised if that ends up being the case.

20 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

I have yet to receive my shipping notification for TF, NTAE, Broken.  I don't believe Broken has gone out for anyone yet anyways.  Wonder if because I placed a singular order for all 3 of those things that they're going to hold my shit until all 3 are ready to go.  Idk... It's whatever, I've waited this long, why not a little longer?  Maybe they'll just pass it off to Santa, that's a delivery service that's on top of their game.  Magically quick.

I ordered the Fragile only as I like my Kevin Gray Downward Spiral version and was going to get Broken at a later point.

On Saturday, Broken was listed on discogs for 20 bucks. Guy said he had an extra. I bought it. It should be here tmmw.

If I get it through that means faster than anything from the nin store, you know that teabag has won

So I just ordered The Fragile, Broken, Add Violence physical and the guitar plug keychain ealier in the week and today got a shipping confirmation with tracking.

Strangely it says the last of your items has been shipped - NIN guitar plug keychain $10.

I assume the others are with it?

50 minutes ago, rickydenim said:

So I just ordered The Fragile, Broken, Add Violence physical and the guitar plug keychain ealier in the week and today got a shipping confirmation with tracking.

Strangely it says the last of your items has been shipped - NIN guitar plug keychain $10.

I assume the others are with it?

I wouldn't assume anything.

my tracking finally updated today.  Started in PA, then an hour later showed up in Jersey and said it's been delayed.  No shit it's been delayed...

My copy of NTAE is finally on the move as well... in Jersey City now, expected delivery tomorrow (I'm outside of Philly).

I was going to order TDS and Broken this week, but after this I'm not so sure... I think I need to wait and see some evidence that they have their shit together more before sending more money their way. 

14 hours ago, youspinmeround said:

I ordered the Fragile only as I like my Kevin Gray Downward Spiral version and was going to get Broken at a later point.

On Saturday, Broken was listed on discogs for 20 bucks. Guy said he had an extra. I bought it. It should be here tmmw.

If I get it through that means faster than anything from the nin store, you know that teabag has won

I just sent them an email asking what gives.  It bothers me a bit that I need to bother them about my stuff.  To date, I have not received any kind of unabated shipping notification from these people.  I had to hound them for a shipping notification/tracking number for my Deviations LP.  Surprised I got that mass communication email for the AV physical component.  I hadn't even noticed Broken was already listed in discogs, but yep... sure enough.  Let me know when your discogs Broken order shows up but I'm betting at this point that you'll get it before I get mine.  Pretty sad.

25 minutes ago, tonyfranciosa said:

My copy of NTAE is finally on the move as well... in Jersey City now, expected delivery tomorrow (I'm outside of Philly).

I was going to order TDS and Broken this week, but after this I'm not so sure... I think I need to wait and see some evidence that they have their shit together more before sending more money their way. 

Don't hold your breath...

2 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

Don't hold your breath...

I feel bad for folks who are waiting to get these records for the first time - I have originals of all except TDS (but have the 2008 press), so I'm happy to wait them out. I know a lot of others are anxious to get their hands on these for the first time. Sucks it has been such a pain.

Well, at least they haven't been taking forever to respond to me since i started this email chain with them called "Unresponsive Customer Service" back when I was going through my Deviations fiasco.  They just responded to my email asking what the status of my order for TF, NTAE and Broken with the following message:

Thank you for your email.

Due to the mass amount of NIN orders we have received, dispatching these orders has taken longer than anticipated.
However, we do aim to have shipped all NIN orders by the end of this week.
So you will be receiving your orders very soon.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

These dickheads are unbelievable. I placed 2 orders the day the reissues went up like an hour apart. Apparently the 1st notice was just for the 2nd order for the Fragile , I just got a shipping notice for the 1st order for Broken, DS, NTAE I guess it was too much to ask to put them all in 1 box. why the fuck did it take an extra week to ship out the order that was placed earlier, FUCK! Guess I'll have to wait another fuck week to week and a half.   

1 hour ago, tonyfranciosa said:

People are saying they are ordering now and getting them shipped out in about a week.  Seems like they have one team working on Firebrand/backlog stuff and another working on current orders.  There are A LOT of orders, so there will be a queue to wait through no matter how quickly they get to them.

On 8/16/2017 at 10:57 AM, highfives said:

I received a shipping notice for my original, non-cancelled order from Firebrand.

Thanks for replying-I just got my shipping notice for these items. The email is indicating all four-NTAE and three reissues. I setup text alerts for the tracking number so I don't have to actually think about it-I'll let the info come to me.

I only felt compelled to ask in the first place because of all the other weirdness surrounding these releases.

I suppose I'm lucky in that my other two orders-one for Ghosts 1-4 and HM and a second one for Deviations, both with Sandbag-went off without a hitch, save for the oddity of not getting a shipping notice for Deviations and simply having it show up on my doorstep. Sounds like some of you guys have been put through the ringer.