All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

5 hours ago, tonyfranciosa said:

I feel bad for folks who are waiting to get these records for the first time - I have originals of all except TDS (but have the 2008 press), so I'm happy to wait them out. I know a lot of others are anxious to get their hands on these for the first time. Sucks it has been such a pain.

This, but have TDS original UK as well.

Still ordered NTAE and another copy of Broken (my favorite). Hoping to hear a comparison of original US Fragile and this remaster to see if it's worth picking up as well.

5 hours ago, tonyfranciosa said:

I feel bad for folks who are waiting to get these records for the first time - I have originals of all except TDS (but have the 2008 press), so I'm happy to wait them out. I know a lot of others are anxious to get their hands on these for the first time. Sucks it has been such a pain.

This, but have TDS original UK as well.

Still ordered NTAE and another copy of Broken (my favorite). Hoping to hear a comparison of original US Fragile and this remaster to see if it's worth picking up as well.

At some point someone asked for a comparison between the OG press of the Fragile vs the Repess. I played Somewhat Damaged from the Og press before putting on the new one. the sound pretty similar, I dont have a blow your dick off system so results may vary. Im nearing the end of the 1st side the reissue sounds cleaner, everything sounds more up front, a little louder. Overall I think it was just mixed more evenly. That's my 2 cents anyhow. 

38 minutes ago, hossafer said:

I ordered TDS, The Fragile, and Broken last Friday, and received them all yesterday in the same package... :huh:

Not sure how that happened, but I'm not mad at it.  Also, no shipping confirmation or tracking info was sent to me when these shipped out, so yeah.

I have had my order for TF, NTAE and Broken in since 10 Fridays ago and still have not received shipping notification OR records.  Makes total sense.  Oh wait, no... no it doesn't.  It may seem like I've been mostly angry at Teabag for the past 10 or so pages of the thread, but behind that facade of anger, I'm completely just filled with sadness because I want these records to be in my hands so that I can play them and enjoy them.  I'm glad a lot of you are currently or will very soon (maybe even today) be basking in your NIN vinyl bliss.  And my time will come eventually (it had fucking better), but until then I'll just sit over here in the corner with a dark cloud over my head looking like this:

Edit: there was supposed to be a photobucket hosted sadface image below but i have run out of my allotted 3rd party host posts.  This is par for the course.

sadface_zpsjg8di7an.jpg

Edited by thesecrets0308
need to edit

I ordered Fragile and Broken on the day they were announced. Got a shipping notification on the 12th, but no movement yet. Definitely ridiculous, but I'm used to waiting at this point. 

Anyone have any idea when add violence + other definitive reissues will go on sale so that we can go through this all one more time? 

1 hour ago, Dustinhxc said:

Wow and all of us who preordered the first hour, the first day.. still waiting.... 

Yeah, that would just compound it even more for me.  I certainly wasn't first in line but definitely not last in line like some of these other people (no offense to those people).  Someone mentioned that they probably have 2 teams working on it, 1 team for new orders and another team for the past orders (pre-orders).  They probably figure all of us pre-order people are pissed off anyways with no chance of making us feel better, so they want to keep all the new order people happy by NOT putting them at the back of the line in an effort to avoid MORE pissed off people.  smh, i really am kind of tired of bitching about it on the internet, but i just can't help myself when i see this kind of jackassery.

1 hour ago, Never_Enough_Records said:

I ordered Fragile and Broken on the day they were announced. Got a shipping notification on the 12th, but no movement yet. Definitely ridiculous, but I'm used to waiting at this point. 

Anyone have any idea when add violence + other definitive reissues will go on sale so that we can go through this all one more time? 

Yes, can't wait to go through more pain and suffering.  haha

The answer at this point is still "we don't know yet."  But i can say with absolute certainty that it makes me happy to think in 3-5 years, i MIGHT have all of the records listed as coming soon in the NIN store in my collection at home.

4 hours ago, thesecrets0308 said:

I have had my order for TF, NTAE and Broken in since 10 Fridays ago and still have not received shipping notification OR records.  Makes total sense.  Oh wait, no... no it doesn't.  It may seem like I've been mostly angry at Teabag for the past 10 or so pages of the thread, but behind that facade of anger, I'm completely just filled with sadness because I want these records to be in my hands so that I can play them and enjoy them.  I'm glad a lot of you are currently or will very soon (maybe even today) be basking in your NIN vinyl bliss.  And my time will come eventually (it had fucking better), but until then I'll just sit over here in the corner with a dark cloud over my head looking like this:

Edit: there was supposed to be a photobucket hosted sadface image below but i have run out of my allotted 3rd party host posts.  This is par for the course.

sadface_zpsjg8di7an.jpg

2 minutes ago, idioteque... said:

You did like that post where the moron rooted for me to have my records damaged

wow, what do you do, sit around and think about this shit?  what was that, like 2 weeks ago?  i don't even remember what you said, but i'm pretty sure if i liked a post saying that, it was because i agreed for some reason or another.  i'm sorry i made your shitlist.

1 minute ago, thesecrets0308 said:

wow, what do you do, sit around and think about this shit?  what was that, like 2 weeks ago?  i don't even remember what you said, but i'm pretty sure if i liked a post saying that, it was because i agreed for some reason or another.  i'm sorry i made your shitlist.

My issue here is that if youre rooting for another person's order to get fucked up then you shouldn't be mad at yours for gettng screwed up.

personally i dont think anyone in this thread deserves to get effed over and none of our issues are less important than the others. So for us to root against each other is stupid.

i think the only one who truly deserves a fucked up order is youspinmeround

Just now, idioteque... said:

My issue here is that if youre rooting for another person's order to get fucked up then you shouldn't be mad at yours for gettng screwed up.

personally i dont think anyone in this thread deserves to get effed over and none of our issues are less important than the others. So for us to root against each other is stupid.

ok.  you managed to contradict yourself in less than 20 words there.  bravo.

13 minutes ago, idioteque... said:

CuYCTjc.gif