All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

i'll bet that off white press sounds like poop compared to the ol' reliable black (says this guy that missed out because he's been busy with other things).  haha... but seriously though, i'll bet the white sounds like poop anyways and i'm into the hobby for the listening experience not collectibility factor.

11 minutes ago, Adam10647 said:

I'll be there.  Have no idea what to expect - especially with them not letting anyone line up before 8.  I foresee a clusterfuck. 

23 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

I'll be there.  Have no idea what to expect - especially with them not letting anyone line up before 8.  I foresee a clusterfuck. 

Same I live in San Diego Im getting up at 5 so wooooo. It's 3,700 capacity so even if they hold 700 back, 750 people buying 4 tickets each would have to be in front of me so hopefully that does it.  

I'll be chilling in a blue chair playin DS come say "HI"

Edited by Adam10647

Off to ETS to see the salt that will be spewed by the NIN collectors...

As others have mentioned, NIN's fanbase is filled to the brim with completionists due to the 'halo' model. This non-advertised, after the black came out, listing will drive some of em bonkers. Glad I got in... but at $42 CAD... it stings. 

Just now, Adam10647 said:

Same I live in San Diego Im getting up at 5 so wooooo. It's 3,700 capacity so even if they hold 700 back, 750 people buying 4 tickets each would have to be in front of me so hopefully that does it.  

Luckily there are 4 LA shows, but I still am curious at what kind of crowd will be out there and how fast the tickets go. 

Yeah I'd actually rather pay way over face for a ticket and not have to drive an hour each way and then potentially wait in line for another few hours. I did my share of waiting in Ticketmaster lines in the 90's so i get what he is doing, but at least back then there were Ticketmaster retail spots all over the place. This is just terribly inconvenient.

Got an email from NIN this morning, checked it again. No mention of exclusive white vinyl, or Merchbar, or any link to obtain it. 

I'm suspecting I get the "exclusive white vinyl" email sometime later today, long after all copies are gone.

This shit is getting old, Trent. But between this and the "physical" ticket method, I'm gonna be saving a bundle by not supporting NIN this year.

21 minutes ago, filthyrich said:

Got an email from NIN this morning, checked it again. No mention of exclusive white vinyl, or Merchbar, or any link to obtain it. 

I'm suspecting I get the "exclusive white vinyl" email sometime later today, long after all copies are gone.

This shit is getting old, Trent. But between this and the "physical" ticket method, I'm gonna be saving a bundle by not supporting NIN this year.

I believe it is a Spotify fan pressing... meaning NIN will not be sending out an e-mail. As others have mentioned, this may just be an exclusive press that someone got the rights to and NIN didn't really have much to do with it. 

1 minute ago, Canuckle said:

I believe it is a Spotify fan pressing... meaning NIN will not be sending out an e-mail. As others have mentioned, this may just be an exclusive press that someone got the rights to and NIN didn't really have much to do with it. 

How does that happen? I've never heard of a Spotify fan pressing.