06) Stay Warm

07) Breathe Deep

08) Volumes

09) Minnesota

10) Minnow

Black /300

Yellow in red /400

Black with orange & yellow splatter /2,000

Orange/yellow a-side/b-side /200 (BSM Exclusive)

New song "Happy Birthday"

http://bit.ly/24GgVsF

Why is the /2000 variant $26? Am I missing something really really obvious, or should that number be /200? Either way, quite a price hike!

I was wondering the same exact thing. Even if it was /200, there's still no reason for a price hike like that. Perhaps it was just listed incorrectly?

I was wondering the same exact thing. Even if it was /200, there's still no reason for a price hike like that. Perhaps it was just listed incorrectly?

Wonder why the /2000 variant is $26? Am I missing something really really obvious, or should that number be /200? Either way, quite a price hike!

Im not entirely sure either, all three seem to be different prices!

They just replied back to me on Facebook and said the pricings are correct but the splatter I believe is 180g. I just got the Yellow in Red.

I have a feeling this is gonna be the norm soon, charging more for the more complex variants. Color obviously costs more than black, but come on. Your pricing structure should allow enough profit per unit to compensate for that shit. And if it doesn't, press it on fuckin' black.

I have a feeling this is gonna be the norm soon, charging more for the more complex variants. Color obviously costs more than black, but come on. Your pricing structure should allow enough profit per unit to compensate for that shit. And if it doesn't, press it on fuckin' black.

They have adjusted the prices now.

[this is a god damn shitty excuse for the labels. With most pressing plants I know, pressing a record on a single color costs the same as a standard black pressing. If you want mix/splatter/whatevs there will of course be a small markup, but per unit the production costs will probably increase by 50 CENTS or so. While I think $16 for the cool-sounding red/yellow variant is very fair, it is absolutely ridiculous to charge $10 MORE on a variant whose description sounds a bit more flashy. Come on, it's even the most common variant. How much is this going to cost over here if it's already going for $26 retail?

If they decide to ship the more limited AND cheaper variants to retailers instead, that's fine with me.

edit: aside from the 180gr, I guess the manufacturing costs for the red/yellow and the splatter variant are exactly the same otherwise. Love the band, but this is ballsy.

(did anyone mention that splatter on black vinyl is never going to look the pattern in the mock-up? yeah, I know, it's a mock-up, but I am very sure a lot of people will be disappointed by how it turns out.)]

the bundle with the shirt comes out to 36 and change shipped.  if anyone was considering the splatter vinyl by itself for 30, it might pay to do the bundle and get a 6 dollar shirt out of it. or a 12 dollar shirt and a cheaper record whichever way you need to justify it for yourself hahah.  its tempting.  

also, new song rules