Care to help me figure out what album I'm thinking of?

Solved:

For some reason something you guys said kicked it loose. I was trying to think of The Stills - Logic Will Break Your Heart.

Also, upon looking it up on Amazon I had the black background and busy pattern,  but was totally off otherwise in it's visual description.

Solved:

For some reason something you guys said kicked it loose. I was trying to think of The Stills - Logic Will Break Your Heart.

Also, upon looking it up on Amazon I had the black background and busy pattern, but was totally off otherwise in it's visual description.

Oh wow, hadn't thought about this band in like 13 years. I remember liking that one song that was on Fuse and MTV2 sometimes.

I used to see it on Subterranean when it was on MTV2.  I used to watch that show and then make MP3 playlists of the songs I heard on it.  I know The Still had to be on there.

There was a countdown music video show on MTV2 in 2003-2004 and it was like an alternative rock video countdown but it had the Used- taste of ink, Brand new- sic transit Gloria, Fountains of Wayne- Stacys mom, Hot Hot

Heat- Bandages, Billy Talent- Try Honesty. STUN- Annihilation of a Generation, and others I can't think of but

I've tried to find any info on this over the last couple of years and have had no luck.

Just wanted to get that out of my system.