Kendrick Lamar - untitled unmastered.

is there a chance that people who ordered a signed copy will not receive a signed copy? the fact that this is supposed to be signed is the only reason i ordered from the webstore to begin with. these shenanigans are making me think kendrick won't even be the person signing most of these even if they do have a signature. i might cancel as well and wait until people start unloading regular versions on discogs for $15.

ordered just now. I don't understand the confusion in this tread but there were 2 items in my cart "untitled unmastered. AUTOGRAPHED Vinyl LP" and "Signed Project Jacket"

The confusion stems from the fact there were originally only 2K signed. Later, there have been various tweets that seem to contradict/muddied the amount of those being signed. Thus, people want to make sure theirs are signed

The confusion stems from the fact there were originally only 2K signed. Later, there have been various tweets that seem to contradict/muddied the amount of those being signed. Thus, people want to make sure theirs are signed

yeah. i also saw people on reddit who said that they added the signed vinyl to their cart, but during the checkout process it told them in red that the signed version was no longer available. regardless, there's a strong motive by TDE to capitalize on sales and sells as many as they can. after seeing the kendrick signatures others posted in this thread i feel it would be extremely simple for TDE to have an intern scribble a K on everything and call it a day. i really don't think kendrick is going to sign 4k+ records.

I just asked a friend who bought the lp after they went back up for sale and the "limited 2000 signed" was removed from the site to forward me his email confirmation. Where the confirmation lists the items purchased it shows two things: 

SKU Product Name 

5ULPKL01 untitled unmastered. Vinyl LP
5UAMKL01 Signed LP Jacket

This is exactly what my email confirmations says as well. So if your email confirmation shows two items with the second being a "Signed LP Jacket" I would have to assume you're getting a signed LP jacket.

I just asked a friend who bought the lp after they went back up for sale and the "limited 2000 signed" was removed from the site to forward me his email confirmation. Where the confirmation lists the items purchased it shows two things: 

This is exactly what my email confirmations says as well. So if your email confirmation shows two items with the second being a "Signed LP Jacket" I would have to assume you're getting a signed LP jacket.

Interesting, my SKU says something different.

SKU Product Name 
5ULPKL01 untitled unmastered. AUTOGRAPHED Vinyl LP 
5UAMKL01 Signed Project Jacket

that fucking sucks I only bought this for the cover, not the worthless plastic frisbee inside

ha ha, good job taking the easy joke plenty of others have made in this thread. im sure you are feeling great right now.

the fact is, untiled unmastered will be able to be purchased in the future for significantly less than the current autographed copy price ($35 with shipping for a single disc). for example, TPAB, a 2LP, was previously a $30+ record and is now available NEW on amazon for $20.99. this doesnt take into account used prices which would likely reduce it even more.

the entire POINT of buying an expensive copy now is for the signature, an added treat to justify the extra cost of an album most likely would have already bought. are people who post on a damn message board devoted to vinyl records collecting frisbees? no, of course not. it's entirely reasonable to be upset in this case. we all want the record to listen to it as well, but we could wait until later for a more reasonable price if the autograph isn't even going to be remotely authentic.