Kendrick Lamar - untitled unmastered.

Yeah I also called the provided number and they said it's a 100% chance of the record being signed; cancelling the sleeve order is just a recordkeeping thing on their end. They said it should be out at the end of the month and currently they are in transit to the fulfillment center.

I'll leave this for posterity though:

Looks like Kendrick gave up after signing the cds

mEttjbP.png

Edited by Jdiddlydawg
Misleading post

Has anyone actually confirmed these are canceled?   And what's the number that people are calling to deal with this.  I don't give two fucks about whether it's a squiggle or not-- can't expect much more than that with the # he has to sign-- but they better be refunding my $$$ if this isn't going through... 

Edited by downisthenewup87

1 minute ago, AGB said:

That annoys me so much!! my order is the same!! Paypal claim filed

wow.. this has to easily be one of the worst handled releases I ever seen, pathetic job from the get go...

I do not even have interest of getting the vinyl release of this any time in the near future.. I will probably end up snatching it for $10-13 after a bit anyways and save 20.

1 minute ago, AGB said:

That annoys me so much!! my order is the same!! Paypal claim filed

wow.. this has to easily be one of the worst handled releases I ever seen, pathetic job from the get go...

I do not even have interest of getting the vinyl release of this any time in the near future.. I will probably end up snatching it for $10-13 after a bit anyways and save 20.

2 minutes ago, PookdaddyG said:

I called, and someone said they should still have the autograph even if it says cancelled. Though I'm not sure how much I trust the person I spoke to as she admitted to not knowing too much. 

Thanks.  Any word on shipping date?  Worst comes to worst and it's not autographed I'll just file a claim with my bank wind up with half my $$$ back and still have the album. 

Yeah I also called the provided number and they said it's a 100% chance of the record being signed; cancelling the sleeve order is just a recordkeeping thing on their end. They said it should be out at the end of the month and currently they are in transit to the fulfillment center.

She seemed pretty knowledgeable at this point, probably because she has answered a billion cancellation calls for this item

26 minutes ago, Jdiddlydawg said:

She seemed pretty knowledgeable at this point, probably because she has answered a billion cancellation calls for this item

So the status is that the LPs will indeed be signed, and will be shipping at the end of the month?

2 hours ago, downisthenewup87 said:

Has anyone actually confirmed these are canceled?   And what's the number that people are calling to deal with this.  I don't give two fucks about whether it's a squiggle or not-- can't expect much more than that with the # he has to sign-- but they better be refunding my $$$ if this isn't going through... 

I just responded to the email that confirmed my order. I got a PayPal refund email within 5 hours.

2 hours ago, downisthenewup87 said:

I just responded to the email that confirmed my order. I got a PayPal refund email within 5 hours.

One of the more annoying preorder experiences I've ever had. Just emailed them to cancel and here was the response:

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Delivery Agent. 

Im sorry these orders are in process to ship and cannot be cancelled now, you may return the order for a refund when it arrives, All customers who have purchased the Kendrick Lamar signed LP should receive an e-mail update within the next 24 hours in regards to this shipment. 

The vinyl manufacturer has delayed the release date, however all customers will be provided with the revised ETA in that e-mail update. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Michael P
Customer Service