WTB: Like Pacific - Distant Like You Asked smash variant

Brevity38

He wants $50 for it so yeah haha. Still looking for this, hit me up!

Wasn't really looking for $50, that was just a starting price. I was expecting you to offer something a little bit less, but not that low. $25 when the only way to get it was in a $25 bundle is kinda a low ball and not something I'd sell it for. Not to mention it is pretty rare and it's not something that they made a lot of.

That being said, hope you find someone else to sell it to you!

Wasn't really looking for $50, that was just a starting price. I was expecting you to offer something a little bit less, but not that low. $25 when the only way to get it was in a $25 bundle is kinda a low ball and not something I'd sell it for. Not to mention it is pretty rare and it's not something that they made a lot of.

That being said, hope you find someone else to sell it to you!

But when you messaged me you literally said you had it and were hoping to get $50 for it.... Like I said, it came in a bundle with a cd for $25. Retail price for a record is around $18 these days and I offered you $25 plus shipping which was more than fair for a record that literally just sold out a couple weeks ago, for a band that isn't that well known. Clearly it doesn't mean that much to you if you're already selling it, you're basically just a flipper when you want me to pay $40-50 for it.

I said it was cool and no worries, I'll be able to find it cheaper elsewhere.