Record Store Day 2016

Horizons by Parkway Drive is going to look like this. Blue with splatter is the AUS variant, yellow with splatter is the UK variant. Select Australian stores will carry both. 

2100iro.png

Both variants can be purchased here (price is a little steep but thats typical of JB Hi-Fi): https://www.jbhifi.com.au/Search/results/?keywords=Parkway%20drive%20horizons

Anyone have any suggestions for the best store in Portland OR? I'm relatively new to the city and haven't attended a store here on RSD yet. I've been to some of the bigger stores like Everyday and Music Millennium. Are those going to be the best bet for a good selection and quantity of RSD releases?

Anyone have any suggestions for the best store in Portland OR? I'm relatively new to the city and haven't attended a store here on RSD yet. I've been to some of the bigger stores like Everyday and Music Millennium. Are those going to be the best bet for a good selection and quantity of RSD releases?

I always go to 2nd Ave Records.

It's my favorite record store in Portland hands down. You should also check out Landfill Rescue Unit and Crossroads.

Alright, I think I'll head over to 2nd Ave Records.  Thanks for the suggestion!  Do they have a place where they list the inventory they have available for the RSD titles?  I found a Facebook page but it didn't have much detail.

So, this is prolly gonna be the first time for me lining up super early (I absolutely need that Pinback repress!) - do most people really go there the night before, or will I still have a chance if I show up at 5 am?

I was thinking of going to Streetlight in San Jose, since they told me they've got 5 copies of the record I want, but the record store closest to me doesn't know what they have (rasputin in concord - edit, actually pleasant hill but w.e). Any bay area natives have any experience in these stores and might know if rasputin will get the one I want and if streetlight in SJ will be super busy?? 

So, this is prolly gonna be the first time for me lining up super early (I absolutely need that Pinback repress!) - do most people really go there the night before, or will I still have a chance if I show up at 5 am?

I was thinking of going to Streetlight in San Jose, since they told me they've got 5 copies of the record I want, but the record store closest to me doesn't know what they have (rasputin in concord - edit, actually pleasant hill but w.e). Any bay area natives have any experience in these stores and might know if rasputin will get the one I want and if streetlight in SJ will be super busy?? 

I would say call and ask them what time people lined up last year... and ask their buying limit policy. I don't know if its a requirement, by my places only allow 1 title per person... might be good to know, so the guy in front of you doesn't grab all 5.

Also, if you don't get it... don't worry. It'll show up online. Even Deja Entandu did last year!