Record Store Day 2016

Funny you say that. Some homeless guy came up to me while I was waiting haha..

I got too sketched out cuz I only brought cash since they have seperate checkout lines for cash and card, so I stayed in the car until a couple buddies showed up, so I'm technically third. They want completely different shit than me too, so it's no threat haha.

At Square Records in Akron over 3 hours early & I'm frickin approx 20th in line. FML.

I just drove past a few minutes ago on my way to work, looked like quite packed. Time Traveler down the street had 0 people out front.

Let me know how many copies of Nothing and Xiu Xiu they have when you leave, though I'm sure they'll be long gone by 4.

I just drove past a few minutes ago on my way to work, looked like quite packed. Time Traveler down the street had 0 people out front.

Let me know how many copies of Nothing and Xiu Xiu they have when you leave, though I'm sure they'll be long gone by 4.

Ugh I wish Time Traveler had a list of what they got. Prob will just take my chances here. I'll let you know!

Ugh I wish Time Traveler had a list of what they got. Prob will just take my chances here. I'll let you know!

Yeah, I'm not sure what he'll have, and I've never been in there since he moved from Cuyahoga Falls. Might be worth checking out after Square Records though, since it's so close. Hollow Bone Records in Fairlawn might be worth checking out too later. All 3 are on W Market St. so why not? I'm going to stop by Time Traveler on my way home, since it's first and work my way out to the Exchange in Fairlawn. 4 stops, even that late in the day, should hopefully yield me something.

Yeah, I'm not sure what he'll have, and I've never been in there since he moved from Cuyahoga Falls. Might be worth checking out after Square Records though, since it's so close. Hollow Bone Records in Fairlawn might be worth checking out too later. All 3 are on W Market St. so why not? I'm going to stop by Time Traveler on my way home, since it's first and work my way out to the Exchange in Fairlawn. 4 stops, even that late in the day, should hopefully yield me something.

Cool I'm sure I'll check them all out.